Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions buying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kinggoldchains55

01-10-2015

hey, I have 6300 IPs and I am looking for a new champion. Suggestions? I don't like the ones with high defense, anything else would be fine. :P thanks

TheGreatFreak

01-11-2015

what kind of champion are you looking for? Mage, Assassin, Marksman, Fighter? Also what lane do you what lane do you want to play with the champion.

LoliKnight

01-17-2015

Buy mordekaiser. (Es the best shield es de best #1 huehuehue).
JK
Jokes apart, buy:
1) Yasuo (IDC what people tell me about him needing skill, its only button mashing and enjoy penta. The game is over the moment he builds statik shiv) IP:6300 , Fighter like Yi, more AD than tank

2) Ahri (fun to play, super kawaii, great mid, gap closer + taunt + heal + true damage in one package)
IP:4800 Assassin Mage like Kassadin/Katarina/Akali

3) Vayne ( As long as you can position yourself well during the laning phase, and keep out of danger for the first 10 mins, the enemy might as well surrender post 30 mins)
IP: 6300 AD Carry

4) Varus ( A bit more user friendly than Vayne in terms of survivability and contribution to team fights. Can start fighting earlier as well, with good lane harass and a solid teamfight ulti)
IP: 6300 ADC

Nigrii

01-26-2015

Buy Ahri

Orbanice

01-31-2015

Im selling Riot girl tristana and tristana
Dreadknight garen and garen
Alistar and uchainied alistar
(CODES)