Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I don't think I deserve another 600 chat restriction games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onizuka

01-17-2015

No they probably are not. Sorry to disappoint.

iTeachKoreans

01-17-2015

Well, sorry if I'm not really taking your word for it.

DarkZeroX79

01-18-2015

I got a CR, it lasted 25 games then no more CR, you are toxic if you got 600, end of story.

iTeachKoreans

01-19-2015

Quote:
DarkZeroX79:
I got a CR, it lasted 25 games then no more CR, you are toxic if you got 600, end of story.

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about and you shouldn't judge if you don't even know the circumstances.

Onizuka

01-19-2015

Quote:
iTeachKoreans:
I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about and you shouldn't judge if you don't even know the circumstances.

Thing is circumstances are not necessary. I also got chat restricted and after 20 games I ve never been restricted again.
I personally find all the people who are "innocent but stuck in loop" delusional or simply uninformed of their own toxic behavior.