Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I don't think I deserve another 600 chat restriction games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
That is not how it works. You come here and claim stuff, you are the one who should provide proof.
If you cant prove that there is no one who had 1000 chat restrictions and got rid of it, I dont need to provide anything to prove you wrong.
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Simple.

Simple mortal fool.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

I take that as you being unable to support your claims, therefore your argument is invalid.

Here is a tip for you: Stop being toxic in your games and the chat restriction will go away.

DarkZeroX79

01-14-2015

OMG RIOT you need to fix the Chat Restriction system! So, I was just flaming along, like the flamer I am and I got hit with a chat restriction for 50 games! WTF, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER TO EVERYONE AND BEING AN ANNOYING JERK EVERY GAME, but I kept flaming because YOLO amirite? So then they hit me with 500 chat restriction after that! WTF RIOT, I NEVER DESERVED IT, I ONLY FLAMED, AND AFK'D EVERY GAME, THIS ISNT FAIR YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS, I WASN'T BEING RACIST, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER ON THEIR FAMILY AND CALLING THEM N**GAS (but they weren't black see how smart i am). i want to have my CR removed as i am a positive player of the community, i just flame every game that's all.

iTeachKoreans

01-16-2015

Quote:
DarkZeroX79:
OMG RIOT you need to fix the Chat Restriction system! So, I was just flaming along, like the flamer I am and I got hit with a chat restriction for 50 games! WTF, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER TO EVERYONE AND BEING AN ANNOYING JERK EVERY GAME, but I kept flaming because YOLO amirite? So then they hit me with 500 chat restriction after that! WTF RIOT, I NEVER DESERVED IT, I ONLY FLAMED, AND AFK'D EVERY GAME, THIS ISNT FAIR YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS, I WASN'T BEING RACIST, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER ON THEIR FAMILY AND CALLING THEM N**GAS (but they weren't black see how smart i am). i want to have my CR removed as i am a positive player of the community, i just flame every game that's all.

I don't see the point of your sarcasm. I assume the things you said were pointed at me but I assure you, you have no idea what you're talking about. I was the kind of a teammate everyone would love to have. I asked support to give me a chat log of me doing any of the things you stated in your giggle-worthy statement. By far the worst things I said was like "**** me" or "wtf", both pointed at me or a certain play I did, myself and never ever at my teammates.

I'm not the kind of guy that is lying to himself, saying how I don't deserve it when I actually do. I'm the type of guy that would only make a thread like this when I actually think there was an injustice made towards me.

Onizuka

01-16-2015

So you have received your chatlogs?

iTeachKoreans

01-16-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
So you have received your chatlogs?

No. I've contacted player support a couple of times, hoping to get a response which isn't automated. 3 days have passed since the last response but the ticket is still opened apparently.

Onizuka

01-16-2015

Quote:
iTeachKoreans:
No. I've contacted player support a couple of times, hoping to get a response which isn't automated. 3 days have passed since the last response but the ticket is still opened apparently.

Oh, okay. Then you really dont know what it is you said that might have been taken negatively.

iTeachKoreans

01-17-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Oh, okay. Then you really dont know what it is you said that might have been taken negatively.

Yes, I was very careful about it. I see people being toxic on a daily basis and yet they don't get punished. To be honest, I think it's the system chat restricting me, maybe I'm getting reported for verbal abuse as Support told me but the weird thing is I never got the warning that you get after you are reported. I don't know, man. It seems like this system is really faulty at the moment.

Onizuka

01-17-2015

Quote:
iTeachKoreans:
Yes, I was very careful about it. I see people being toxic on a daily basis and yet they don't get punished. To be honest, I think it's the system chat restricting me, maybe I'm getting reported for verbal abuse as Support told me but the weird thing is I never got the warning that you get after you are reported. I don't know, man. It seems like this system is really faulty at the moment.

Apparently you havent been careful enough. Given my lengthy experience here on forums, there were tons of people who claimed to have dont nothing wrong, that they were careful, but once they posted their reform card everything was clear.

They way I see it is that you are negative one way or the other, be it unnecessary sarcasm, remarks or something of that kind.

iTeachKoreans

01-17-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Apparently you havent been careful enough. Given my lengthy experience here on forums, there were tons of people who claimed to have dont nothing wrong, that they were careful, but once they posted their reform card everything was clear.

They way I see it is that you are negative one way or the other, be it unnecessary sarcasm, remarks or something of that kind.

Well, since Support is taking so much time to answer my ticket I think they might actually be looking into it and I'll be sure to tell you what happened.