Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I don't think I deserve another 600 chat restriction games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTeachKoreans

01-10-2015

So, I just finished my 500 something games of chat restriction. My behavior drastically improved and I got season rewards as well, which were only given to nontoxic people AFAIK.

I finished 1 game without chat restriction everything was good, then I randomly get another 600 which I am absolutely sure I do not deserve.

I want my restriction to be justified because it's completely unnecessary.

HavokSoul

Recruiter

01-10-2015

This might be from past actions and you just don't know it, but if reporting gets you chat banned, then the system needs to be revised and improved, because in every single game there is at least one single person who will report you, at least one, just because they got farmed by you because their skill levels were inferior to yours... Reporting people just because you feel like it is a thing nowadays and it's just sad that they act in that way. The only thing would be the tribunal working again and lets say a region would decide another region's fate, something like NA players get judged by EUW players and EUW players get judged by NA player, you get my drift.

Short version: You might be banned for past actions, if you improved it should not happen again, if you see this unfit, maybe contact support, just my two cents.

Dennyboy

01-11-2015

Support will just say that you have been consistently reported for verbal abuse, and they will think that is proof that you are toxic, and will not remove the chat restrictions. Because RIOT is run by brainless sheeple.

Onizuka

01-11-2015

Quote:
Support will just say that you have been consistently reported for verbal abuse, and they will think that is proof that you are toxic, and will not remove the chat restrictions. Because RIOT is run by brainless sheeple.

Better stop playing the game. I dont think you want to play something made by brainless sheeple. Wonder what that would make you.

UnknownToPublic

01-12-2015

Quote:
iTeachKoreans:
So, I just finished my 500 something games of chat restriction. My behavior drastically improved and I got season rewards as well, which were only given to nontoxic people AFAIK.

I finished 1 game without chat restriction everything was good, then I randomly get another 600 which I am absolutely sure I do not deserve.

I want my restriction to be justified because it's completely unnecessary.

They don't want to remove them because they are too lazy.
I got whole s4 chat rest in a row and the most recent and currently is 1056 games.
Once you got it,it's forever with you.

Onizuka

01-12-2015

Quote:

Wrong.

Once you got it, and cant realize that your behavior is not how it should, therefore dont improve it, it stays with you.

Ftfy

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Wrong.

Once you got it, and cant realize that your behavior is not how it should, therefore dont improve it, it stays with you.

Ftfy

Wrong.
There are hundreds of players who just improved their behaviour like me,and stil get chat restrictions for nothing.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
Wrong.
There are hundreds of players who just improved their behaviour like me,and stil get chat restrictions for nothing.

There are hundreds of players just like you, who THINK they improved,but they did not or not enough.
And then there are thousands of players who improved and dont receive further restrictions.
If you are continuously getting chat restrictions, someone at Riot has reviewed the account at some point, or multiple systems have verified the restriction. Therefore your argument is invalid.

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
There are hundreds of players just like you, who THINK they improved,but they did not or not enough.
And then there are thousands of players who improved and dont receive further restrictions.
If you are continuously getting chat restrictions, someone at Riot has reviewed the account at some point, or multiple systems have verified the restriction. Therefore your argument is invalid.

Yeah,if you give me proofs that atleast 5 people had 1000 chat restrictions and improved,I'll gtfo.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
Yeah,if you give me proofs that atleast 5 people had 1000 chat restrictions and improved,I'll gtfo.

That is not how it works. You come here and claim stuff, you are the one who should provide proof.
If you cant prove that there is no one who had 1000 chat restrictions and got rid of it, I dont need to provide anything to prove you wrong.
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Simple.