Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bad Client = Time Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EverLegion

01-09-2015

So many time s my mac client crashed or failed to load and every time i got a time ban but now i have a low priority level bull **** that gives me a 10 minute time bad that constantly resets and its really pissing me of to the point i don't want to play league anymore RIOT PLS HELP!!! :C

InvisibleAvenger

01-10-2015

I have a mac and i have the exact same problem, and after 4 resets of the 10 minute clock, i stopped waiting...Riot check this cause i don't think i will ever going to play a game...

PlasticJesus

01-14-2015

Try going to system preferences > network > advanced > DNS > add 8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8

I added those and got rid of a lot of problems.

Pesiccc

Recruiter

01-15-2015

WHEN I FINISH MATCH AND CLICK CONTINUE I CAN'T SEE SCORE BOARD AND I MUST END PROCES LoLClient AND AGAIN OPEN LOL PLEASE HELP

PlasticJesus

01-16-2015

Reinstall the client and repair permissions....see what happens.