Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get out from gold?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Molly

01-09-2015

So i am trying to get out of gold but i dont know how to do that?My main role is adc,what adc should i play to carry? What els should i do better to get out of gold?Any help please

gaby1best

01-09-2015

Vayne and Tristana are awesome for long matches, they're awesome late game. Twitch too.

usisavac

01-10-2015

simple... get to silver!

Trias000

Recruiter

01-21-2015

Quote:
Molly:
So i am trying to get out of gold but i dont know how to do that?My main role is adc,what adc should i play to carry? What els should i do better to get out of gold?Any help please

Play the champion you're best with, and keep improving your game.
I'm sorry I didn't give you a super secret pro magic trick to instantly rank up, but sadly, there is no such thing. You need to learn, practice, have better mechanics, make better decisions, and consequently, win more games. Captain Obvious, signing out.

ShokWave10

01-23-2015

this should help you... ---> Diamond Key (http://0bcedkv1t-y8g-e70fffl8sl86.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=BRONZETOCHALLENGER)

Zjem Ci Minjona

01-26-2015

Quote:
Molly:

The answer is in this question , you play adc that's wrong don't do it . Play jungler because adc is useless if you can not use his full potential.

I Smoke 2 Frogs

01-31-2015

don't die
get objectives
congratulations