Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

probelm in my mac version

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxzaczacxX

01-09-2015

ive downloaded the mac version (eune League of legends)...but every time i open the game i cant see the patcher..and the game size began to increase...my mac version is :Mac OS X 10.9.2. please help me.......

Note:Ive Mac Book Pro...

Darkmandosa

01-09-2015

I got this kind of problem as well. I cannot even download a new mac version of LoL.... is saying it cannot be found the download link.

Birth Control

01-09-2015

Unspecified error for me the whole day. Rito has some server problems so let's chill, spam the forums and pray xD

noema

Recruiter

01-09-2015

Quote:
Unspecified error for me the whole day.

this

so i uninstalled the client, wanted to install it again and all it says in connection lost, if i want to contact support its the same thing again

i rly want to play LoL right now

nLine

01-11-2015

Noobsssss polish suck my ****

James A Garfield

01-17-2015

Quote:
XxzaczacxX:
ive downloaded the mac version (eune League of legends)...but every time i open the game i cant see the patcher..and the game size began to increase...my mac version is :Mac OS X 10.9.2. please help me.......

Note:Ive Mac Book Pro...

first time, open league of legends wait for max 5 minutes, on some systems you can actually see a tiny white dot in middle of screen,

"Unspecified errror" means you are not connected to internet

Fight Obesity

01-21-2015

Quote:
James A Garfield:
first time, open league of legends wait for max 5 minutes, on some systems you can actually see a tiny white dot in middle of screen,

No, it means the client can't reach the servers because I had internet lol

LAvNY

01-22-2015

Quote:
James A Garfield:

This