Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3rd 40 game restriction in a row? Really Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtLeon

01-13-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Wow. One can clearly see how level headed you really are.
Seeing your forum behavior, I am pretty sure you go even worse in game when things get heated, so I ll give you advice:

Stop being negative/toxic in your games.

Again you're making assumptions you know nothing about.

I'm talking to you like that because of my previous point on how you purposely go through this section posting irritating non helpful comments.

I'm not sure if you do it for the kicks or just to post up your post count, either way it's pointless and rather sad IMO.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

Quote:
SgtLeon:
Again you're making assumptions you know nothing about.

I'm talking to you like that because of my previous point on how you purposely go through this section posting irritating non helpful comments.

I'm not sure if you do it for the kicks or just to post up your post count, either way it's pointless and rather sad IMO.

The only thing sad here is your attempt to claim that you do not deserve chat restriction,but insult people on forums.

DarkZeroX79

01-14-2015

OMG RIOT you need to fix the Chat Restriction system! So, I was just flaming along, like the flamer I am and I got hit with a chat restriction for 50 games! WTF, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER TO EVERYONE AND BEING AN ANNOYING JERK EVERY GAME, but I kept flaming because YOLO amirite? So then they hit me with 500 chat restriction after that! WTF RIOT, I NEVER DESERVED IT, I ONLY FLAMED, AND AFK'D EVERY GAME, THIS ISNT FAIR YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS, I WASN'T BEING RACIST, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER ON THEIR FAMILY AND CALLING THEM N**GAS (but they weren't black see how smart i am). i want to have my CR removed as i am a positive player of the community, i just flame every game that's all.

Devennes

02-23-2015

Yes, Riot is broken i guess. Coz i had got 30, then 60 and then 90 FOR NO REASON! I didn't write anything to chat and I got that chat restrict.. Riot control system has to be broken..

Onizuka

02-23-2015

The reason is you are a toxic ahole in game. You spamming different forum threads just confirms it. The only thing broken here is your behavior