Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3rd 40 game restriction in a row? Really Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtLeon

01-08-2015

Now I never complained about my first set of chat restrictions, I don't consider myself a flammer or toxic at all but I know everyone make's a bad comment now and again so I just accepted it.

I Made sure I didn't say anything negative during the first 40 games, but still got another 40 after, so I then made sure I made a lot more positive comments encouraging team work ect during the next 40 and received a lot of honors. I just finished those today, had 1 game unrestricted and now have another 40?

What the hell is going on Riot, this is really frustrating considering we have 0 evidence shown as too why we are being punished and every other game I see other people being toxic and abusive that have no such punishments.

Is the system completely glitched or am I just very unlucky at the moment as this along with the consistently unbalanced teams is really making the game hard to enjoy.

Onizuka

01-08-2015

3rd game restriction and you still cant figure out that your behavior is not as it should be? SgtLeon rly?

The system works, you obviously did not stop being negative as you are trying to tell us.

SgtLeon

01-08-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
3rd game restriction and you still cant figure out that your behavior is not as it should be? SgtLeon rly?

The system works, you obviously did not stop being negative as you are trying to tell us.

As negative as your purposely irritating comments you make to every person that posts in this section? (So far I've seen 4 or 5 of them) yet I have restricted chat and toxic children such as yourself don't.

This is what I find frustrating kiddo, now if you have nothing helpful to add to this, I suggest you get a life and leave as I was asking riot for their advice, not some ignorant kid.

Chime95

01-09-2015

Well it's obvious why are you chat restricted, you should work on your attitude, also you don't need advice from Riot only thing you need to do is stop being negative and your restrictions will go away sooner or later.

SgtLeon

01-09-2015

Quote:
Chime95:
Well it's obvious why are you chat restricted, you should work on your attitude, also you don't need advice from Riot only thing you need to do is stop being negative and your restrictions will go away sooner or later.

How exactly is it obvious based on what I've said and considering you've never been in a game with me.

Please don't make stupid assumptions.

Chime95

01-09-2015

Quote:
SgtLeon:

toxic children such as yourself

Quote:
SgtLeon:

kiddo

Quote:
SgtLeon:

I suggest you get a life and leave as I was asking riot for their advice, not some ignorant kid.

Those are all offensive statements and equivalent ones said in games can get you chat ban

Onizuka

01-09-2015

Quote:
As negative as your purposely irritating comments you make to every person that posts in this section? (So far I've seen 4 or 5 of them) yet I have restricted chat and toxic children such as yourself don't.

This is what I find frustrating kiddo, now if you have nothing helpful to add to this, I suggest you get a life and leave as I was asking riot for their advice, not some ignorant kid.

Quote:
How exactly is it obvious based on what I've said and considering you've never been in a game with me.

Please don't make stupid assumptions.

Wow. One can clearly see how level headed you really are.
Seeing your forum behavior, I am pretty sure you go even worse in game when things get heated, so I ll give you advice:

Stop being negative/toxic in your games.

UnknownToPublic

01-12-2015

Quote:
SgtLeon:
Now I never complained about my first set of chat restrictions, I don't consider myself a flammer or toxic at all but I know everyone make's a bad comment now and again so I just accepted it.

I Made sure I didn't say anything negative during the first 40 games, but still got another 40 after, so I then made sure I made a lot more positive comments encouraging team work ect during the next 40 and received a lot of honors. I just finished those today, had 1 game unrestricted and now have another 40?

What the hell is going on Riot, this is really frustrating considering we have 0 evidence shown as too why we are being punished and every other game I see other people being toxic and abusive that have no such punishments.

Is the system completely glitched or am I just very unlucky at the moment as this along with the consistently unbalanced teams is really making the game hard to enjoy.

They don't want to remove them because they are too lazy.
I got whole s4 chat rest in a row and the most recent and currently is 1056 games.
Once you got it,it's forever with you.

Unicornqua

01-12-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
They don't want to remove them because they are too lazy.
I got whole s4 chat rest in a row and the most recent and currently is 1056 games.
Once you got it,it's forever with you.

You won't get permanent chat restriction for nothing. You can get 5 or 60 restricted games for grey cases, but definitely not 500+

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Unicornqua:
You won't get permanent chat restriction for nothing. You can get 5 or 60 restricted games for grey cases, but definitely not 500+

Getting 788 from 101 is DEFINATLY proves something,and you know nothing about chat restriction without being expiriences with it.