Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

False reported on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMadnesKill

01-07-2015

Recently I joined a game of Dominion against Bot, intermidate, and I saw my team, and asked them if we can win because I need the first win, and it's bot so it should be easy. They said :"Of course" and I was happy about it.

Yet, when the game has begun, I told them that the bots are going 4 top and 1 bot, so we should do the same, 3 of them didn't answer. but the one who did said that he can go solo. I told him that it's great and we can win this easily, once again because its bots.

what actually happend was me going with another one of my "team-mates" to the top and getting demolished (4v2...)
The team has begun yelling at me, for telling them to do such a thing (once again - I said 4 top, 1 bot. They went 3 bot 2 top...)

After this I asked them what happend, and the person who said that he can solo bot said that the other two who went with him are probably trolling. So far so good...

about 7-10 minutes into the game I got level 6, and as a good team-player I tried to catch the top tower, because we kept losing points for not owning it, so I used my ult skill and went there.
When I arrived there I began capturing the tower, then Swain and Master Yi got up there and 2v1 me, I lost and died.
Once again my team blamed me for going there alone, because they were too into the kills in the bot lane (were fighting between 2 enemy towers and not even trying to capture them). Then they said "Hey you noob! play better or we will report you" so I said that they cant report me, because I didn't do anything bad... they yelled at me adn kept saying "Report tf" and "reported"...
At this point of time I got REALLY REALLY MAD, Like I was never as mad as before and told them to "shut up", they answered me with : "reported" - for saying shut up...

In the end, after they kept telling me this for the whole game including : "reported for assisting enemy team","reported for offensive language" and "reported for unskilled" they reported me and I got false reported.

I've complained about it before in the forums, yet got no respond, at least that what I know...

Riot, please,
All I'm asking is for you to try and stop these kind of things, because for ezample, I, didn't get a skin for the end of 2014, and you know why? because of people like this, who keep reporting for no reason, I even got warrned (once again) for doing absoluty nothing to them. I may have been rude to them by saying what I siad, but that's still not a reason to report me...

Please consider adding a "flase report" in the report options, it might help me and MANY MANY other people all over the world who are playing this game.

Thanks for reading this long thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMadnesKill

01-07-2015

This kind of things happend to me a lot lately, even fot reported once for telling someone "GJ" ... obviously got warrned for this too...