Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fizz thread again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MAG Honeymoon

01-07-2015

Hello, one more time about fizz. I played twisted fate and got my yellow card up, I attacked.It didnt stun him, cause he was untargetable, but the card was put on cd, so he turned around and killed me (he was fed). Either make it stun him, or no cd or something, its really annoying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabbabax

01-07-2015

It's fizz what can you do about it. Vlad, Zed and Zhonya's can do the same thing Kalista can also make an ally untagetable, Malphite VI and Nocturne can ult to deny CC, Maokai can go untargetable, Yasuo can block the Card, Gankplank can break CC with his oranges, Poppy ult will deny CC unless she ults you, and anyone can cleanse or Qss to get out of your stun.