Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fizz nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MAG Honeymoon

01-06-2015

Hello guys, I would like to talk about Fizz. His e, basically main damage ability (although fizz has every ability as main damage) deals big damage and offers a big escape, big utility. It would be cool, I mean he is an assassin, however the cooldown is ridiculously small. It's like 5 secs if you get CDR, which means you can just jump in, kill someone, then jump away, making yourself untargetable. I think Fizz would need a cooldown nerf on his e, at least to 10 seconds.

Lord Akatosh

01-06-2015

Okay even though i hate Fizz and he's like a thorn in my throat whenever i see him however he can be beaten Banshee's Veil counters him and you of coarse good positioning once he misses his ultimate he's kinda of useless his damage is indeed quite a lot but counterable if you pressure him early game and outfarm him with little bit assist from the jungler and there you go a harmless fish.

MAG Honeymoon

01-06-2015

I am sometimes playing Fizz, for example on my smurf and I have to say it needs nerf. Its surely a fun ability but I believe that its really small cd. Look, I have 20 percent CDR and its freaking 6,4.

kartagen

01-06-2015

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/883304858/25195948?tab=overview i love playing fizz best score ever

MAG Honeymoon

01-06-2015

I dunno, either nerf fizz or give us permanent U.R.F. Both ways I would be happy.