Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Q: How to escape platinum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoutsoBananaPL

01-04-2015

starting season in low gold, ending up in platinum, here is the fun.
I am platinum V climb up to plat III.... promos and everything gets ****ed.... 15 defeats out of 20 matches with 8-6-8 average score on all matches.
Its the 4th time this happens.
I dont understand how big can the difference in skill be between 1-2 divisions of the same league. I always lose the matches, even when i make big scores and plays, either if i win lane or not (but i almost always do).
What should i do, other that the general, overused and vast argument of "improving" to climb up the elo that all the boosted accounts get pilled up (aka platinum), cause my teams seem unreliable to do stratigic plays?
Discuss.

Capt Ahmad

01-13-2015

This might help (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=795475)

If you don't abide by at least 90% of the points I mentioned in the thread then it might be the reason you are stuck, it also might be the system (LP gain+loss) that is making you stick to this tier.

In case it's the system, then you'll just have to go crazy and spam ranked games everyday, eventually you'll find yourself climbing with more LP gain and less LP loss

Source: Personal experience.

7heGreenHero

01-23-2015

Quote:
PoutsoBananaPL:
starting season in low gold, ending up in platinum, here is the fun.
I am platinum V climb up to plat III.... promos and everything gets ****ed.... 15 defeats out of 20 matches with 8-6-8 average score on all matches.
Its the 4th time this happens.
I dont understand how big can the difference in skill be between 1-2 divisions of the same league. I always lose the matches, even when i make big scores and plays, either if i win lane or not (but i almost always do).
What should i do, other that the general, overused and vast argument of "improving" to climb up the elo that all the boosted accounts get pilled up (aka platinum), cause my teams seem unreliable to do stratigic plays?
Discuss.

bro I have the exact same problem no joke.If you want we can do some duo.7hrGreenHero is my name In league.Write me today and we may go diamond😁