Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Sanargath, the Void Bloodseeker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

01-02-2015

Updated!!! (15.1.2015)

Changes made are at the bottom of the Abilities Section

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

Happy New Year!

So, this is my 4th champion suggestion by far.
The others are in the end of this post.
Take a look

Lore

... Blood thirst ...

... Empower ...

... My brothers and I fought in many battles in the past ...

... Our blades are our hands' expansion, drinking the blood of our fallen enemies ...

... This is how we become stronger ...

... But then, we seek for more blood, turning ourselves into the fiercest and toughest enemy anyone had ever seen ...

... We are Darkin ...

... We fear no-one ...

... We show no mercy to those opposing us ...

... We interfere in wars, taking the side of the weak and turning the tides of the battle ...

... Everything was fine till one day, when the Emperor of Shurima returned and with it, all his power, I travelled to the Desert. Those opposing the Emperor, lost their confidence to themselves and I assisted them to persevere through their last stand ...

... The battle was about to start, when they came ...

... They were monstrous creatures burrowing in the Sands and attacking everyone in sight ...

... No Darkin had ever seen such creatures ...

... I rushed into them. They weren't powerful enough though. However, they had some advantages: they could burrow and it was only me against them. My brothers were dispatched to different locations in Valoran, so they couldn't help me ...

... My sword cut through those creatures with ease, but their bites and small wounds started to accumulate, when then, the blade had gotten empowered from the bloodshed. The creatures fell back. Since I couldn't deny such blood thirst, I chased them down ...

... Hopefully I realised that they couldn't burrow themselves completely into the sand and that their back was visible ...

... After I found their cave, I saw them entering a portal, leading to unknown. My sword was thirstier than ever. I entered the portal as well ...

... Suddenly, I felt nauseous when I first saw their world. As a Darkin, I had never felt pain, I had never felt any feeling other than anger, confidence and thirst ...

... What was happening to me?! My body had started to change. I was no longer similar to my brothers anymore. However I had become more powerful ...

... Should I call this evolution? No. The bonds from my brothers had been cut. This world was responsible for this ...

... My blade was glowing purple. This happened for the first time. After that, I was even more blood thirsty. I left the strange world from the portal. I waited for a long time, when they finally appeared. I destroyed the portal, blocking their escape this time ...

... They were no match for me. My revenge was complete, at last ...

... But one of them, maybe their King or Queen, had injured me severely. It had been a hard opponent to face, as well. Every time I stroke it, it burrowed and came back healed somehow. Luckily, my brother Aatrox had found me and with his help, I managed to escape from this creature ...

... However my blade couldn't lose its thirst. What?! The blade was thinking different from me now?

... Aatrox warned me to never meet the other Darkins from that moment. Not even him. He said that it was the last time we have been met as friends. Then, he left and I have never seen him ever since that day ...

... From that moment, I was alone ...

... And still I am ...

... That world is in charge, turning me to this ...

"I won't find peace till I'm the last one who has been affected by the Void"

-Sanargath

Abilities

Passive: Bloodthirsty Blade

Quote:
Sanargath gains 1% bonus Lifesteal for every 20 bonus Attack Damage.
This amount of Lifesteal increases by 1% for each 1% of health Sanargath is missing

Q: Ferocious Strike (Staggering Snare)

Quote:
Ferocious Strike: Sanargath uses his blade to cleave all enemies in front of him dealing physical damage to them

Successful use of Ferocious Strike 2 times, allows Sanargath cast Staggering Snare

Staggering Snare: Sanargath stabs his blade in the ground, dealing magic damage and rooting any enemies around

Ferocious Strike: Sanargath deals 20/45/70/95/120 (+100% total AD) physical damage to all enemies in front of him

Staggering Snare: Sanargath deals 30/60/90/120/150 (+60% bonus AD)(+100% AP) magical damage to all enemies around and rooting them for 1.25 seconds

Cost
-Ferocious Strike: 5% Current HP (each)
-Staggering Snare: No cost

Cooldown
-Seconds: 12/11/10/9/8 after the first Ferocious Strike has been cast

Range
-Ferocious Strike: affects those standing up to 200 units away from Sanargath
-Staggering Snare: All enemies inside 350 units (like Lee Sin's E)

W: Bloodseek

Quote:
Passive: Damaging enemy champions with basic attacks or spells, grants them a non-stacking "Bleeding" debuff for 5 seconds. When Sanargath moves towards those enemies he gains 25% increased movement speed

Active: Sanargath dashes towards a target location. If he dashes towards enemies affected by "Bleeding", he can dash farther and he gains 20/30/40/50/60 % increased attack speed for 6 seconds after the dash

Cost: 5% of Current HP

Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds

Dash range: 300 (up to 500 when dashing towards a "bleeding" enemy)

E: Void Pierce

Quote:
Passive: Each third consecutive attack on a single enemy deals bonus physical damage equal to 5/6/7/8/9 % (+1% per 50 bonus AD) of the target's maximum HP and marks the target as "Pierced" for 2 seconds, which allows the use of the active on the specific target

Active: Sanargath stabs his sword to a stunned, rooted or "Pierced" enemy, dealing 80/140/200/260/320 (+120% bonus AD) physical damage and Sanargath takes 50% of the damage dealt as a shield for 2 seconds.

If Void Pierce's active kills the target, it's cost is refunded

Cost: 10% of current HP

Cooldown: 12 seconds

Range: 325 (like Kha'zix's Q)

R: Blood Pact

Quote:
Active: Upon activating, Sanargath hits the ground with his blade, dealing 60/100/140 (+50% bonus AD) physical damage to all enemies in an area and slows them by 10% for 1 second.

Sanargath can cast Blood Pact up to 4 more times within 10 seconds before it goes on cooldown.

Cost: None

Cooldown: 130/110/90 seconds

Range Length: 425

Range Width: 125

Change log

---> 15.1.2015

Passive: Sanargath now takes 1% Bonus Lifesteal per 20 bonus AD (from 10 bonus AD)

E (Void Pierce): The bonus AD scaling in the passive changed to 50 (from 20)
Now, when Sanargath lands the 3rd consecutive attack on the enemy, he marks them as "Pierced" for 2 seconds.
The active now can be used on pierced targets too.
Removed the active's cooldown reduction by 2 seconds when hitting the same target 3 times

Here are all my Champion Suggestions with links (Release Order). Visit them if you want.

1.) Gardanx, the Abyssal Vanguard (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=757218)

2.) Nezalon, the Archmage of Demacia (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=755213)

3.) Vospithran, the Inventor's Spark (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=771095)

4.) Sanargath, the Void Bloodseeker (You are here )

Please post your opinion. Feedback helps me a lot for reworks!

Thanks for viewing

Have a nice day/night

tHeFaStErU

01-03-2015

Bloodrush name I think exists already and it's used for Draven's W I recommend you change it.
And his ult it's kinda lame and non-original like it's like a aoe Lunge that can be cast 4 times.Come with something more interesting and new.In rest he's ok

Lord Akatosh

01-03-2015

Dude i think his passive should be either capped or maybe nerfed because that what i am looking at is a vampire not a champion waaaayyyyy toooo much lifesteal.....other than that he seems fine.

epic lore though by the way what does he look like?

ShadowConfessor

01-10-2015

Quote:
tHeFaStErU:
Bloodrush name I think exists already and it's used for Draven's W I recommend you change it.
And his ult it's kinda lame and non-original like it's like a aoe Lunge that can be cast 4 times.Come with something more interesting and new.In rest he's ok

Thanks for your opinion!

LOL. Didn't know Draven had his W named Blood Rush (maybe, cuz I don't play Draven ^ ^)

Anyway, I've changed it to Bloodseek

He can cast his ultimate 5 times, not 4 ^ ^

Also, I've made this suggestion to have a champion that focuses on damage, rather than cc and tankiness.

ShadowConfessor

01-10-2015

Quote:
Lord Akatosh:
Dude i think his passive should be either capped or maybe nerfed because that what i am looking at is a vampire not a champion waaaayyyyy toooo much lifesteal.....other than that he seems fine.

epic lore though by the way what does he look like?

Thanks for posting your opinion

I designed the passive this way in order he gets massive sustain when near death. You may also agree increasing ONLY the Lifesteal he gains from the Bonus Attack Damage by 1% per each 1% Sanargath misses, is better than doubling this amount when he falls below 50% HP.

I might change it to 1% Bonus Lifesteal per 20 Bonus Attack Damage, but not at the moment

He looks like Aatrox, but not exactly like him. Sanargath is purple, dark-blue coloured, due to his interaction with the Void. However in some spots, he has the reddish Darkin colour (his hand he uses less, because the hand wielding the sword was affected)

Not going to draw a picture, cuz if you see Gardanx, you'll realise that I'm terrible at drawing

Lizeron

Recruiter

01-14-2015

Very interesting design :3!! Like others said, I think the passive is a bit insane. Maybe it could be capping at 20% lifesteal or so!

ShadowConfessor

01-15-2015

Updated!!! (15.1.2015)

Passive: Sanargath now takes 1% Bonus Lifesteal per 20 bonus AD (from 10 bonus AD)

E (Void Pierce): The bonus AD scaling in the passive changed to 50 (from 20)
Now, when Sanargath lands the 3rd consecutive attack on the enemy, he marks them as "Pierced" for 2 seconds.
The active now can be used on pierced targets too.
Removed the active's cooldown reduction by 2 seconds when hitting the same target 3 times

ShadowConfessor

01-15-2015

Quote:
Lizeron:
Very interesting design :3!! Like others said, I think the passive is a bit insane. Maybe it could be capping at 20% lifesteal or so!

Thanks for positive words!

Example: if you buy Bloodthirster (80 AD, 20% Lifesteal), Essence Reaver (80 AD, 10% Lifesteal), Infinity Edge (80 AD), Mercurial Scimitar (80 AD), Ravenous Hydra (75 AD, 12% Lifesteal) and boots, you'll have a total of 395 bonus AD and 42% Lifesteal

395 AD (+15 AD from runes) (+14 AD from masteries at level 18) (+25 AD from the elixir) = 449 AD

449 AD (+5% from Warlord mastery) = 471.45 bonus AD

471.45 bonus AD equals with 23.6% (I'd say 24% ) bonus Lifesteal

BUT: You won't buy Essence Reaver, since Sanargath uses no Mana

And if you buy these items, you won't have any tankiness, which means you'll get rekt by mages and ADCs, who bought items with gold equal to you

Anyway, 24% Lifesteal (with Essence Reaver, which means you troll otherwise 20% without it), is very close to the cap you suggested

Mr Obvious 16

01-28-2015

Bump

ShadowConfessor

02-08-2015

Quote:
Mr Obvious 16:
Bump

Thanks for Bumping

Bump