Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked and AFK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1XpumaX1

12-31-2014

Ranked games and AFK players.

What can i say? Other games like lol, permaban players for being afk EVEN IN NORMAL MATCHES.

In LoL its ok... ranked game a player can go afk and still the other players lose points and he is not banned.

It should be a system that when a player is more than some minutes AFK, the player is banned for a week or something and his team will be excused the loss or the points that they lose are half the points that they would lose normaly and if they win the points are multiplied by 1.5 or 1.25 or something.

Dear Riot, AFK players are very annoying in ranked games when other players realy have something to lose. So do something.

kubixo10

Recruiter

12-31-2014

People who have multiple accounts should be punished in all the accounts, they troll feed afk because they don't play on their main acc

1XpumaX1

01-01-2015

well i dont think it is possible even if we agree it is bad for the comunity to have more than one account but riot should focus on thinks hat are possible... report system doesnt work... so riot can take examples from other games. please riot think about ideas of a more efficient afk ban system or an loss prevented due to afk system...

kubixo10

Recruiter

01-01-2015

Quote:
1XpumaX1:
well i dont think it is possible even if we agree it is bad for the comunity to have more than one account but riot should focus on thinks hat are possible... report system doesnt work... so riot can take examples from other games. please riot think about ideas of a more efficient afk ban system or an loss prevented due to afk system...

they are working on making a better report system for a while

1XpumaX1

01-03-2015

better system my..............

i suggest: more than 5 minutes afk = 3-4 days ban!

BUT THEY WONT DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING PEOPLE.

And they count on people who love the game and will not leave... thats why the community will not get any better.