Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

to balance things out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sèbelon

12-30-2014

so honestly i don't see why this system is not already in the game but bascily even if you lose game you should still gain points (in rankked this is) if you did good like depening oh kill little deaths you have assist helping take objectives (tower/baron/dragon ect) so people who mostly loses thx to this 1 retarded ****ing team mate don't get punished unfarily and it should balanced the ****ing game and it also make people who play good but still loses thx to team mates aka like me for exmaple not get ****ing punished but actully get points insted of losing them i honestly see why this is not a complety fair choise its so balance it can get

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sèbelon

12-30-2014

this or get 100% loss prevent everytime you got a feeders still like come the hell why am i the only one with a brain who can actully balance this game when i am not even here working on it