Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New ideas for skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kak

12-30-2014

I have got some ideas for new skins

Number 1 Katarina

We can do the BLACK KATARINA who she is the DARK SIDE of katarina she wants only blood and she will have blook in the knives and dark eyes.

Number 2 Gangplank

We know gangplank he is a pirate we can do the GANGPLANK THE BLACKBEARD.He will be strong and violent and the pistol and sword will be black.

Number 3 Ezreal

We will make an Ezreal who he will be a soldier in 1940 and he will have an rocket in his hand and he will have a soldier's hat

Number 4 Fiora

We all know fiora is Frence.We can make Fiora will be in Paris.She will have a dress and the dress will have the colour purple.

Number 5 Darius

We can make a Darius who he will be an footballer he will hit with a big red card and he will have a shirt with the sumbol of the DARIUS TEAM

I hope you enjoy this ideas if you enjoy I will make 10 ideas with skins.