Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rugby player sion skin idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RITO Wermini

Recruiter

12-28-2014

Hello guys,
Ive bought about this for a long time so ill just put it here. Any feedback is welcome!
Overall look something like Sebastian Chabal just a big guy with rugby clothes and a ball in his hand.
Passive: He'd fall down and the ball would fall from his arms. Then he'd start rampaging.
Q: Well same as now instead he'd take the ball with both hands and then smash it against the ground. The ball would pop (a new one will appear in his hands after) and i can imagine the effects being exploding grass.
W: a sort of blue-white (depending on what the color the ball is) shield in the shape of a rugby ball would form around him. Then explode in the colors of the ball.
E: He'd simply shout and throw the ball.
R: he'd grab the ball firmer and charge with his shoulder in front the shout effects would stay as now i guess. When he'd collide with enemies the effects would be again sort of green and a whistle would blow.
This was a quick thought up but seems nice to me. The FIFA skins were released thanks to a football tournament. And there is the upcoming rugby world championship.