Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

for really experienced players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deluxe12E45678

Recruiter

12-23-2014

How does one deal with 4v5 match from the start of the game and then have another rage quit before the 20 min mark?

Spenzo

Recruiter

12-23-2014

go fap and calm down or take a break

deluxe12E45678

Recruiter

12-24-2014

omg its so simple ty oh i got banned for afk pls what do i do now

deluxe12E45678

Recruiter

12-24-2014

btw ty for the advice but this happened 3 games in a row in between breaks i didnt get banned btw

Magicianul

12-29-2014

dont talk - you only annoy them and make them go afk
dont play if you lost 2 already, take a break, clear your mind
try to finish early game, if not you dont stand any chance
bear with it. this is the league.

Zjem Ci Minjona

01-26-2015

Quote:
deluxe12E45678:
How does one deal with 4v5 match from the start of the game and then have another rage quit before the 20 min mark?

You can try to snowball early but in the end it doesnt even matter ( oh yea somebody was singing it :3) so you maybe win 0,5% of your 4v5 games , i had around 200 games and won like 2 of them 4v5 so you can just give up, forget about that person and move on .

Trias000

Recruiter

01-27-2015

Quote:
deluxe12E45678:

4v5 you might try to split push. 3v5 is basicly lost, so just surrender, and move on to another game. Unless you're on tilt, then take a break.
And next time you win a game thanks to one of the opponents disconnecting or going afk, try to remember it. So that you don't get the false impression, that it's only you who loses because of bad luck.

VasketheJebac

01-30-2015

Quote:
Trias000:
4v5 you might try to split push. 3v5 is basicly lost, so just surrender, and move on to another game. Unless you're on tilt, then take a break.
And next time you win a game thanks to one of the opponents disconnecting or going afk, try to remember it. So that you don't get the false impression, that it's only you who loses because of bad luck.

^^^^^
This
While there are certain situations where you can win 3 vs 5, for example you have fed zed, fed trynda and renekton to tank, in most cases you lose. You cant splitpush due to fact that enemy can send 3 people to kill you and still be able not to loose teamfight 2vs2, and teamfights are just big NO. I had games where winning team had 3 AFKs 2 or 3 times. Happens sometimes.
Also I used to argue about my team having AFKs all the time. But after I started learning how to play, I started taking notice how many AFKs enemy has. And at the end, you see that enemy has even more AFKs due to chances that on of they'r 5 team members go afk, while in your team, there's possibility that only 4 people go AFK. I know, I know statistics. Theory and practice is not the sam.
But indeed it is. Atleast in this case.

Dardasim

01-31-2015

Splitpush like mad.

PaidT0K1ll

02-05-2015

Most. Of the people cant understand 1 thing.
Its called solo q.