Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[zG]Zealot Gaming - A Gaming Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiahooJ

12-20-2014

WELCOME TO ZEALOT GAMING: A TRUE GAMING COMMUNITY.
http://www.zealotgaming.com

Greetings, summoners! This is your introduction to Zealot Gaming, a community created by gamers, for gamers. We strive to provide a fun environment where members grow through experience in communication, teamwork, and networking. Many clans are really a ‘looking-for-group’ organization, but we want to stress that we are more than just a group of people who queue up together in games. We understand that having people to queue up with is a benefit, but that’s not the reason why someone should want to join Zealot Gaming. We are looking for dedicated and motivated gamers who want more out of their game than a good match history. Through Teamspeak 3 and our forums, we encourage members to interact with the rest of our community, to make friends with other members, to actively take part of our community, rather than solely profiting from player base to queue up with as a premade team. Are you someone who likes to take part in the bigger picture? Do you prefer to enjoy yourself and have a good time with like-minded people? Do you prefer to know your teammates better, interacting both inside and outside of games? If so, then Zealot Gaming is the place for you!!

MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of Zealot Gaming is to provide and continually develop a fun and friendly gaming atmosphere for its members through creating a strong community setup, engaging members through activities and events, and providing more avenues to game with like-minded gamers. We aim to encourage respectful behavior from all members toward each other and non-members alike, and instill the core values of loyalty, integrity, and zeal in all of our members.

ENVIRONMENT AND ANTI-RAGING POLICY
Raging is a very real and sad part of League of Legends. Zealot Gaming has chosen to take a strong anti-raging policy. There will always be games that don’t go well, and you cannot win them all. As stated above, one should join Zealot Gaming to have fun while interacting with people in a nice way. If you are solely looking for a good match history, our community is not for you. We do not feed troll players by fighting back. We never rage at fellow clanmates or use extremely harsh language, pertaining to racial and sexual slurs. Any partaking in these actions can result in reporting, warning within the clan, or an immediate ban depending on severity.
Through this policy, we strive to create a fun environment for all of our members. We host custom game nights for all of the games that we support, and also provide contests and tournaments, at times with prizes. Teamspeak 3 is the backbone of communication and interaction during these events. Even outside of organized events, Teamspeak is an important method of interaction with other members.
On top of that we have a simple and efficient leadership system which provides our members with plentiful resources and many opportunities to participate in leading the contributing to the community, but as mentioned above, you will not know any of this unless you are involved within the zG community. Being active on the forums and in the game will ensure that you get the most out of Zealot Gaming.
Our rules and policies can be found here:http://www.zealotgaming.com/index.php/info/rules-policies

WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Zealot Gaming is looking for motivated individuals that enjoy participating in gaming events and clan matters. We encourage forum activity, as well as partaking in events. This does not mean that members need to be outspoken, just that we appreciate those who have input to share.
We value maturity, virtue, honesty, and leadership. We prefer members who maintain a positive attitude both inside and outside of games, make good interpersonal choices, and can admit when they have made a mistake.
Please note that Zealot Gaming is NOT a competitive team, but a community. We support members gathering to form ranked teams, but this is not the focus of zG, so please keep this in mind before registering, as we have many applicants apply for competitive play only to be let down after joining. Also note that all applicants must be at least 16 years of age or older to apply.
Activity Requirements can be found here:http://www.zealotgaming.com/index.php/about/activity-requirements
Activity on the forums is required. If you do not log in on the forums for two weeks, your account will be set to “Missing in Action”. After one month of inactivity, your account will be purged and you will no longer be part of zG.

HOW TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY?
To join our community, you must register on our website and apply for the League of Legends, EUNE division. You can find our application process here: http://www.zealotgaming.com/index.php/join.
Please create an account and submit an application. There’s no need to join Teamspeak immediately, as a Division Officer will contact you when they have read your application, and they will invite you to teamspeak when they’re able to have an interview with you. Applications submitted during weird times may not be seen right away, we suggest to post them during peak times.
If you are a member, you may at all times choose to set a different game we support as your main games, and you are always welcome to add all ‘other games’ you play.
It is important to note that after you have applied and your account has been accepted, you will undergo a probation phase of 30 days. During this phase, you should try to take part in community events and be active on the forums so that other members can get to know you. During this phase your membership may be revoked without warning if you do not in touch with Zealot Gaming's core ideals or if we feel you are a bad influence within the community.

EUNE DIVISION LEADERSHIP AND CONTACT
[zG]Miahoo - Division Leader
IGN: MiahooJ

[zG]Stoneheart22 - Division Officer
IGN: Stoneheart22

[zG]Walker – Division Officer
IGN: Pvt Walker

[zG]Dinamit - Division Officer
IGN : Dinamit361

[zG]Chalyus1 - Division Officer
IGN: Chalyus

(Link to the old thread: http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=646527)

Sháuna Vayne

12-20-2014

MadLife approve :P

Pvt Walker

12-22-2014

I've been in Zealot Gaming for almost a year now, and I'm currently a division officer for the League EUNE division. I've been enjoying my time here greatly, and it has improved my League of Legends gaming time ever so much. It's a huge difference compared to the time I played on my own all day, or rarely with a friend. There are usually people online on teamspeak, and more than enough people to organise a gamenight in the evening.

We organise gamenights, tournaments and events, and we try implement the opinion of our members into the upcoming events. We're looking for people who prefer playing with fellow members over some meaningless solo game. It's a great plus if you're interested in reading the forums, where we post announcements, and where everyone can discuss anything about their game, about other games on the other subforums, and about anything they want to share in the general chat forums.

You will not regret joining this community. You can join gamenights whenever you want to, you can sign up for events if feel like it, but the only thing that's obligatory is some forum activity from time to time. I usually tell the people I recruit that "if you look on the forums 2 times a week for new updates or announcements, it's fine".

Looking forward to meeting you,

Walker

Stoneheart22

12-22-2014

Since i joined zealot gaming i met really nice people and i managed to improve my skills in a friendly community
Join us now and u won't regret it

Stoneheart22

12-22-2014

If u searching a friendly community and have fun zg is the right place for you
Join and enjoy our events, gamenights, fun gamenights also

Stoneheart22

12-22-2014

Want to have fun without raging or flaming by others? Zealot gaming is the best friendly community in EUNE.Join us and u won't regret

Stoneheart22

12-22-2014

Are u tired of playing alone? Do u wanna meet some cool people and have fun while u talking on teamspeak ? Join Zealot gaming

Stoneheart22

12-23-2014

Holidays are here and u are searching for a group to play with zG is the best choice for you . Join us

Eizzo

12-23-2014

Very nice , im enjoying my place in clan I recomend it to everyone !

Stoneheart22

12-23-2014

Gamenights, events and team gamenights are some of the few stuff we are enjoy here . Join and u won't regret it