Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Just as i finished my last batch of chat restricted games

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burekk

Junior Member

12-19-2014

I get another 165 games,
And i literally didn't say anything negative towards other players and i did my best in every game
I'd really like the restrictions lifted as i don't think i deserved them again...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supertoaster

Senior Member

12-19-2014

Quote:
Burekk:
I get another 165 games,
And i literally didn't say anything negative towards other players and i did my best in every game
I'd really like the restrictions lifted as i don't think i deserved them again...


Then you most likley got it prologed because of the severity of your first batch of restrictions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duchu26

Recruiter

12-19-2014

It actually may be connected to some of your previous cases. Just keep up improving your behaviour and the restriction will be lifted sooner or later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

Senior Member

12-27-2014

Quote:
Burekk:
I get another 165 games,
And i literally didn't say anything negative towards other players and i did my best in every game
I'd really like the restrictions lifted as i don't think i deserved them again...

Wow 156?jesus that's a lot!good luck!
I got 1056 for no reason and over 3000 total last half year for no reason


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onizuka

Senior Member

12-27-2014

Totally for no reason though. Rito pls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docs25

Junior Member

01-08-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
Wow 156?jesus that's a lot!good luck!
I got 1056 for no reason and over 3000 total last half year for no reason

No reason at all That is just so believable Anyway I hope it gets removed soon, must b no fun at all


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

Senior Member

01-12-2015

It won't...riot are too lazy,it's not that they can't,it's that they don't want to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onizuka

Senior Member

01-12-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
It won't...riot are too lazy,it's not that they can't,it's that they don't want to.

Why would they do anything about system that actually works?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

Senior Member

01-13-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Why would they do anything about system that actually works?

Idk,I don't know any system by riot that works properly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkZeroX79

Member

01-14-2015

OMG RIOT you need to fix the Chat Restriction system! So, I was just flaming along, like the flamer I am and I got hit with a chat restriction for 50 games! WTF, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER TO EVERYONE AND BEING AN ANNOYING JERK EVERY GAME, but I kept flaming because YOLO amirite? So then they hit me with 500 chat restriction after that! WTF RIOT, I NEVER DESERVED IT, I ONLY FLAMED, AND AFK'D EVERY GAME, THIS ISNT FAIR YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS, I WASN'T BEING RACIST, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER ON THEIR FAMILY AND CALLING THEM N**GAS (but they weren't black see how smart i am). i want to have my CR removed as i am a positive player of the community, i just flame every game that's all.


1