Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

account suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ACPWinters

12-16-2014

"This account has been permanently suspended.Please check the mail address associated ... for more details."
Is the message I get when I try to login, so I went and checked my e-mail and in the email stands this -
"Greetings yoman316,

Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Fri Feb 22 22:22:22 PST 2222

If you have any questions, contact our Player Support team at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Riot Games Player Support"

I have submited a support ticket and I'm waiting for the answer but I'm looking some quick response regarding the unbanning of my acc.

Some details :
I got no bans before this (I can't remember one since I'm playing for a long time now)
I got only one warning recently about leaving , I left one game like a week ago.
Got 2 warnings about toxicity in the past year.

That is basically it , don't know what to say more .

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

12-16-2014

Greetings.

Did you recently purchase RP? A ban to year 2222 usually indicated payment issues, where a summoner has gotten RP, but Riot never received payment.

If this is the case, you will receive a bill from Riot where you need to pay the amount you owe them. They don't add any fees if this is the case.

Keep in mind that there is no 100% guarantee that this is what the ban is for, only support will be able to confirm it. My advice is based on seeing a lot of similar bans to this year being related to payment issues.

ACPWinters

12-16-2014

Yes I did recive rp , a friend on LoL gifted it to me since I don't have a credit card

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

12-16-2014

It may be his payment that is the issue. It's impossible for us to tell.

Support will get back to you, and provide you with a reason.

ACPWinters

12-16-2014

Quote:
Hansiman:
It may be his payment that is the issue. It's impossible for us to tell.

Support will get back to you, and provide you with a reason.

If it's his payment issue what do I have to do with it ?
Also I submitted the ticket in account retrievement , is that the right place?

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

12-16-2014

It'll be handled regardless of the ticket queue you select. =)

If, and that's just an if, it is related to his payment; you still hold the account which obtained the RP.

But again, there's no way for us to confirm here on the forums that this is truly the reason your account got banned.

ACPWinters

12-16-2014

Quote:
Hansiman:
It'll be handled regardless of the ticket queue you select. =)

If, and that's just an if, it is related to his payment; you still hold the account which obtained the RP.

But again, there's no way for us to confirm here on the forums that this is truly the reason your account got banned.

Thank you very much !

Fabrizo

02-20-2015

Greetings misiek16pl,

Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Sun Feb 22 22:22:22 PST 2201

If you have any questions, contact our Player Support team at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Riot Games Player Support

Please give me a reason !!!