Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck after victory screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mefju

Recruiter

12-13-2014

After finishing my last game (killing nexus) i got stuck in game after clicking Continue in victory screen. When i quit the game manually LoLClient displays message that i left game in progress, i cant reconnect because game is over but i am stuck somewhere between. I tried restarting client, but message still appears and i am not able to play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueDjinn

Recruiter

01-30-2015

srsly you riot dont want to listen to any one you just add more bugs every patch and you never fix them the black screen in the loading phase and the victory screen stuck bug and the attempt to reconnect on EVERY freaking server and a whole lotta things.....what is wrong...you dont want to fix your game...????????,i really enjoy playing this game but such minor bugs is really irritating and annoying...please fix those bugs you have reached patch 5 for god sake and all those bugs still exist