Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HIDE AND SEEK new 2014 december rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

piv1

12-09-2014

" * " - recently changed or added rules
This game mode is not personaly invented by me but i play this game mod for 3 years now and to have maximum fun in this game there is only one way this can be fair, so im posting this so that everyone in EUN can see how exp. players are playing this. The main goal of HIDE AND SEEK: game is played as CUSTOM GAME in DOMINION map and in DRAFT pick, in loby: in left side has to be full of 5 players and in right side only 2 players. In left side are HIDERS, and in right side are SEEKERS. SEEKERS can go out in minute 2:00 , so that HIDERS till that can take there hiding spots. SEEKERS main task is to find (look for) hiders and kill them 5 times each, till 40:00 minute mark. And HIDERS task is to survive till 40:00 minute mark, by hiding and running away.

Champion prebans and banned items
FOR HIDERS champion prebans are: TEEMO, KASSADIN, EVELYN!
FOR SEEKERS champion prebans are: TEEMO, KASSADIN, EVELYN, RENGAR, TWISTED FATE
ITEM BANS : thornmail, sunfire, guardian angel.

HIDING RULES and SEEKING rules
HIDER RULES
1) Hiders are ONLY ALLOWED TO USE CC, HEAL, SHIELDING or MOBILITY spells.
2) HIDERS HAS to try hide not attack Seekers. remember Seekers have to catch you not the other way around.
3) HIDERS ITEMS: hiders have to build movement speed items, 1 defence item is allowed, quick silver(allowed) dosent count as defense item. Any dmg items for hiders are not allowed ( it causes seekers to recall fast , witch is not cool)
4) Each hider has 5 lifes, if you lose your lifes before 40:00, you have to stay in base, you can spectate game from base but cant move around map. Or just go afk.
5) Hiders are not allowed to group
6) If hider is running away from 2 seekers they are allowed to recive help but NOT MORE then 2 HELPERS!
7) Hiders are not allowed to recall or go back to base , only seekers are allowed to do that.
8) HIDERS can't stop THE seekers recall, or kill them in recalling procces. (-1 life or +3 min for braiking this rule)
9) Oracle is allowed from min 15 on both sides
10) More then 1 slow item are allowed from min 20 (including twin shadows)
11) hiders can't capture points
12) HIDERS can hide anywhere they want, but OUTSIDE there base.
13) Hiders and Seekers can pick up heals on the map.
14) Hiders cant use aa or stack dmg speels for stacking stun (like brand and kennen and many others)
15) When hiders die , they have 30seconds to hide from spawn time. That is called "Grace". Seekers should respect this rule not wait till hiders spawn and dont give them time to hide. So for this rule to work as HIDER in /all chat you should write (if you have spawned after death 12:45) grace till "13:15", and if seekers ignore that , you have your life back!
*16)Hiders can use twin shadows as soon as they have bought them

SEEKER RULES
1)Seekers can leave base from min 2:00
2)Seekers often get very low on healt from the hiders cc while seeking them, its advised to seekers to recall if below 300-500hp(depends on lvl) If seeker dosent recall he can be punished by hider and be killed by hes next CC.
3)If seeker dosen't recall when low , hider can kill him ONLY WITH CC abilities.
4) Seekers can't fake recall (warning or -3 min for braiking the rule)
* 5) Oracle is allowed from min 15 on both sides, but only one from team:" seekers" is allowed to have oracle, if both seekers are using orcale at that time when they are using it ,stealth champions are not losing lifes
6) 1 slow item is allowed for SEEKERS till min 20, after min 20 you can buy more slow items
7) Twin shadows can be used from min 20.
8) Hiders and Seekers can pick up heals on the map.
9) When hiders die , they have 30seconds to hide from spawn time. That is called "Grace". Seekers should respect this rule not wait till hiders spawn and dont give them time to hide.
10)
BRAIKING THE RULES

If any of these rules gets broken the time gets -3 or +3 minutes , depends on witch side broke them. But remember, sh*t can happen, there are times when you can forgive, if the rule was not broken on porpes, or just broken once.

TIPS
Thanks for reading, i hope theas rules are fine with you guys, they work perfectly on me and my hide and seek friends.
For this game to be fun, you should play it with friend who you know wount troll! Cause TROLLING is not fun, maybe only for a troller.
Try to play with fellas who has atleast silver ranking, bronze players troll (90% of the time)
GL&HF , enjoy the game
Most Op champs for Hiders here: kha'zix, leblanc, shaco, twitch, rammus, karma, fizz, zed , zilean, wukong, zac, udyr, tryndamere, morgana , lissandra, hecarim
Most Op champs for Seekers: kha'zix, leblanc, rammus, fizz, xin zhao, udyr, tryndamere, quinn, nocturne , nidalee, akali, lee sin, kalista , hecarim, ashe

Rules played by : Style50, SecretHazardous, piv1, Hansmith, UltimateWand, Quanden, Scrooged, Drageo, Marshal Zed, ColdCaleb, Lapsēns, LOLTRLARAS, Marineon, NikJZ, skillozord, SupportClub, and many others...

Which abilities can be used for hiders champions?
Aatrox
Q and E
Ahri
E and R
Akali
W and R
Alistar
Q, W, E and R
Amumu
Q and R
Anivia
Q, W and R
Annie
E
Annie cant use ablities on champions only if she has stacked a stun by using w and e in air or on her
self

Ashe
W, E and R
Azir
Q, W, E and R

The GllaDus YT

12-11-2014

good rules :]

meow lord

12-12-2014

approved. Also, you misspelled kha'zix. twice.

Retsiwt

12-14-2014

Good Job Man

Cydralph

Recruiter

12-14-2014

Great game, good job bro.

Ironmilutin

12-21-2014

you need to do a little tweeking , lets say kalista ... she cant auto attack , but her auto attack is counted as a dash so is allowed ... so is it or isnt it ??? so far i played kalista as hider , but only if i make 0 DMG items and dont have AD on runes , she has low dmg then , only problem is she stacks up her e alot , so i only use e with 1-2 spears , any more and i admit mistake , and lose life / time , think about it

NikJZ

12-22-2014

gud rules

TerminatorT597

01-07-2015

Hide'n'Seek isn't good for LoL because LoL means League of Legends and each Legend hides? it's fighting game and if you want to play game like that, go with your friends and play.

piv1

01-24-2015

Quote:
TerminatorT597:
Hide'n'Seek isn't good for LoL because LoL means League of Legends and each Legend hides? it's fighting game and if you want to play game like that, go with your friends and play.

Well don't knock it before you try it Besides i don't think you have superpowers in reallife, thats why this mod here is so unic. YOu can play every game a diferent Legend. Playing as hider - you can learn how to dodge skillshots, learn how to escape, learn how to juke. As seeker - you can learn how to chase, also how to juke, learn how to burst down your enemy so he cant escape. You may think this game is for kids but actually if you follow the rules and try to skill up your escape or chase and juking , you can learn a lot from this game. Atleast i have.

Nightsheme

Recruiter

01-30-2015

Very nice indead

I will try adding a Full Champion Spell restriction to help learning about picking the right champion