Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Lamane,the Phantom of Plague

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fred is the name

12-25-2014

Quote:
yoniame:
his q and w don'T make much sense, 0,5sec would be better as dash, slowing allies will be called toxic by riot, and they don't really fit to his theme

I don't think you understand his Q. Its cast on ENEMIES, not ALLIES. Also, the W's stack mechanic supports 3 things : Cut and run, be ready, be rewarded for fighting. Very high risk, very high reward. You stick to a target, and its very hard to succeed in going back. Can't stop, won't stop.
Read the abilities precisely and give them some thought.
And how on the earth his abilities don't fit the "He might seem helpful but he is actually killing you right now" theme?
Note : Did you know that his ult is cast one enemies aswell?

Fred is the name

12-28-2014

Bumperino

Fred is the name

01-04-2015

And another bump.

I Trick2G I

01-10-2015

Noice champion man reminds me a lot of Assassin's Creed!

Riot please make this champ <3

Lord Akatosh

01-10-2015

Wow now that's bloody amazing! I have to say i always wanted to have a plague doctor in LoL (although i was hoping him to have a lot of DoTs with crushing damage) however this is one is far more superior and more epic than the one i had in mind.

Now that was one hell of a creation mate! best thing i have seen in this month no offence to the others oh and to those (expect to see them) who's gonna see oh look he has something like Oracle from Dota 2 i'll just say OH HELL NO! this one is more epic.

Fred is the name

01-11-2015

Quote:
Lord Akatosh:

Now that was one hell of a creation mate! best thing i have seen in this month no offence to the others oh and to those (expect to see them) who's gonna see oh look he has something like Oracle from Dota 2 i'll just say OH HELL NO! this one is more epic.

I don't play DOTA tbh. Did i make some unintentional similarities?
Update : Prehaps i've made some VERY similiar quotes. Im sorry for that, this didn't lie in my intention.

Rexx

01-11-2015

Love it... I love your concept. Especially the way input all the heal related mechanics. Would be terrifying counter to all sustain heavy champions (such as Nasus, Aatrox, Yorick, Irelia even) not to mention ad carries. Which leads me to the first problem: The ult would deal waaaaay to much damage to those champions. You might want to put some kind of limit on the maximum damage or reduce the damage per heal scaling. Also a bit too much stuff going on in that [E]... Just tweak some things a little bit. Overall a great champion with very interesting mechanics, just needs some balancing

Fred is the name

01-12-2015

Quote:
Rexx:
Love it... I love your concept. Especially the way input all the heal related mechanics. Would be terrifying counter to all sustain heavy champions (such as Nasus, Aatrox, Yorick, Irelia even) not to mention ad carries. Which leads me to the first problem: The ult would deal waaaaay to much damage to those champions. You might want to put some kind of limit on the maximum damage or reduce the damage per heal scaling. Also a bit too much stuff going on in that [E]... Just tweak some things a little bit. Overall a great champion with very interesting mechanics, just needs some balancing

Sure! I was thinking if his ult isn't a bit too much hurtful. I will do some balance changes soon.
Thank you for the feedback.
EDIT : I have updated his kit, hope it's better now. ^^

Lord Akatosh

01-12-2015

Quote:
A wild alligator:
I don't play DOTA tbh. Did i make some unintentional similarities?
Update : Prehaps i've made some VERY similiar quotes. Im sorry for that, this didn't lie in my intention.

not the quotes mate it's the part where you damage then heal the target afterwords.

Fred is the name

01-12-2015

Quote:
Lord Akatosh:
not the quotes mate it's the part where you damage then heal the target afterwords.

Well Lamane is actually the opposite. You first heal and then deal damage :P