Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brand new mac, BUT still FPS drop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonfish

12-06-2014

Sooo... I just bought a brand new macbook pro (mid2014). And even the best of the ones available.

Thinking that League would play flawlessly i happily dowloaded the client. Now since my last mac was hanging by its last straw, this was a good day for me.

But oh was i wrong. For some reason (even though i turn graphics to LOW) the fps drops significantly, usually when throwing spells (effects) and team fights. And weird as it may sound, also almost always when Le Blanc uses her W.

Is this a problem you know about, or?

Here I have made a screen recording. At the 50 seconds mark, i even switch the settings to low, and nothing changes. Still major FPS drops... why is this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6h...ature=youtu.be

Really hope to hear from you.. : )