Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My new idea for Ranked Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxOnspeed100xX

12-05-2014

Hello everyone,

I was actually thinking of some ways that we can use to make the best out of the ranked queues, or just trying to make it more competitive and fun. sometimes, we do our best and still get a feeding top/mid/bot/jungle that ruins our game, or a flamer "you know", so here are some suggestions of mine that RIOT can use to make the ranked queues more realistic:

1- before picking a champion in a ranked queue, the summoner must complete a number of games with that champion on normal mode (5-10-15-whatever..).

2- cursing during or before the game isn't something we as a community want, riot can make a specific number of curses before getting muted for (5-10-15-whatever mins).

3- i think riot can also use the (most played champions) for each summoner so they make a good matchup. i know we don't always pick the same lanes, but this will make a better team co-operation. for example, a team can include a summoner who has supports as the most played with others who have top/mid/adc/jungle champions as most played, just to make team communication easier.

hope you liked my ideas, Greetings!