Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gameplay bug in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Report Urgot

11-24-2014

Hello,

I just had a mad start in the game where whenever I click on anywhere on the map with my mouse, it automatically redirected me to the enemy players fountain. At first I didn't know what to do, so I did the usual alt-tab and back, which helps with those kind of bugs, I thought. But after dying a few times in the middle (because I was walking through it, lol) I realised I can still cast abilities and go back.
I resolved it by restarting my game, but needless to say I was very pissed off, because it was a ranked game and we lost it...

Lately, this new patch had me concerned with the amount of bugs it had. And the worst part is that the bugs appear randomly, thus I'm afraid to play ranked...

btw, macmini late 2012.