Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The unexpected guest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvadeX

11-21-2014

This happened to me while I was on my vacation to Golden Beach. I stayed in a hotel for the night, in room S1. I was lying on my bed, watching television. Suddenly, I heard a click coming from the door. I turned around, Riven was there. She wore a belt saying "ELO Booster". She slowly pulled her pants down, revealing her fully grown sword. In four quick leaps, she appeared on my bed. I tried to react, but was stunned immediately. Unable to move, I heard her whispering "gl hf" in a quiet, calm tone. The next thing I remember was her thrusting her way into me. I fainted from unbearable pain. I woke up in a different hotel, in room B5, naked. I checked myself in a mirror. My chest had some words written on it with a marker. They read "gg wp"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

11-24-2014

I bet ur a real life virgin.