Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat restriction system is broken ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmgLeeSin

11-19-2014

Hello,
I had couple of chat restriction before, I had 5 then 10 up to 250, Then I realized I HAVE TO improve my behavior..I did when I had 250, after I get them done, I got 350 I contacted riot They said they can't help me...Even no chat log was given. Well I faced it and said move on..Then I got 750 , and yesterday I finished the 750 I was happy because I was pretty sure I aint getting more bans...
Guess what, I was wrong.. I got 1410..All I get from the support is automated answers..Zero help.
is it possible im beigng reported abusively ?

Onizuka

11-19-2014

I see your question: Chat restriction is broken? and provide an answer: no.

Why do you have further restrictions? Because you did not improve. 1410 is a BIG NUMBER and if you think the problem is anywhere else than you, then you are wrong.

Gòrre

11-19-2014

Not at all. Nothing is broken, I'll prove it by posting what I receive after my current set of CR.

OmgLeeSin

11-19-2014

Im not even talking to enemey or flaming my team, and getting more CR...so defently its broken. Tribunal is under maintenance as well..
I have a question if some people report me for failing in game or something, revenge report..This will effect it ?

Onizuka

11-19-2014

Yes, you are not even talking yet you have 1400 chat restrictions. That explains all the people that dont use the chat and have 1400 chat restrictions. Oh wait... it doesnt, because there arent any.

The only thing that matters is how you behave.

OmgLeeSin

11-19-2014

Im not like literally not using it...I see people like in every single game wishing cancer to each other, dying to their families...I NEVER did insult someone like that nor use such words.. They never had chat ban.that's pretty unfair you know !

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

11-19-2014

Quote:
OmgLeeSin:
They never had chat ban.

How on earth do you know this? Do you have access to their account data?

How do you know that this wasn't the last game they had before they were restricted?
How do you know that that this wasn't the first game they had after getting unrestricted after a lengthy chat restriction?

Truth is, you don't.

Falkuse

12-18-2014

system works perfectly fine. I got a chat restriction for not talking enough a while back ^_^

PapaBaron

01-16-2015

Probably if the system was automatically searching for any composed words it was going to be working better. I remember still how for saying in the end of the game things like "well done,gg,etc" i got chat restricted and it was prolonged even more after i stopped chatting...