Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eune 2 big problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellBlood

11-12-2014

I urge the RIOT to read this:

First problem : it's about all the afk on purpose / feeders / flamers - this servers is full of this type of players , i started to get frustrated and angry because my number of lost ranked games started to increase because f this type of players
Examples of afk on purpose trollers feeders :
" i had in a team a player on the mid in the first 5 mins he said he must go to dinner after 15 mins he came bk but he didn't go afk he was moving his hero around so he couldn't get discovered by the afk buster . another example : i had a jungler that in the middle of the game he sold all his items and started to troll all because he wanted ."

Second problem IS ABOUT THE SO CALLED "SMURFS " IN THE RANKED please stop them doing "smurfing" there must be some penalties applied to their real accounts for this , some of them are pro and lead to victory but some of them lose on purpose and on EUNE server you can see loads of examples .

Off topic : i must admit since i started to play lol i've became racist till now i didn't knew what racism is is just a game racism because most of the trollers/flamers/unkilled/afkers/feeders are just from 2 big nationalities which names i wont give

Brainwashed

11-12-2014

Last game 2 same feeders at 5 min they go afk i post it and riot deleted my post,they protect leavers-feeders,i need to enjoy in game,not lost my nervs.

Adrenalotr

11-12-2014

Report the offending players according to their offenses. Not only does this add games to their reported-rate so they can get judged and punished, but it also lets Riot adjust and improve their automated systems like LeaverBuster. If the player admitted to trolling and there's evidence of it in his build, it's a rather easy case.

Smurfs tend to climb rather quickly, so Riot don't don't consider them a problem. Their behavior in some cases, sure, but not their existence. I don't really see why they would lose on purpose, can you elaborate on that?

Also, I doubt the majority of any problem group in this game are significantly more Polish than any other nationality. It's just that Polish players tend to be more visible due to including PL in their name, as well as just being a large portion of the playerbase. If we had the same number of eg Estonian players, we'd probably see similar behavior from them and characterize them similarly. Also, not every strange looking language is Polish. There are a lot of players in the game who speak related, similar-looking languages (similar-looking to the rest of us, anyway). What's the other nationality whose players you consider problematic?

Adrenalotr

11-12-2014

Quote:
Brainwashed:
Last game 2 same feeders at 5 min they go afk i post it and riot deleted my post,they protect leavers-feeders,i need to enjoy in game,not lost my nervs.

If your post got deleted, it's because you posted it where it doesn't belong. The forum is not where you report players - you report them after the game with the report button. The report button is tied directly to Riot's justice system. When these players get reported in enough games, a case will be constructed and Riot (or the Tribunal, when available) will judge their behavior. It's currently a slow system, but the new, upcoming Tribunal should be a lot faster and more effective.

Brainwashed

11-12-2014

ok i understand,but change that match maker pls its so bad working

Unicornqua

11-12-2014

If someone is moving around spawn for a long time, it won't help him. LeaverBuster is able to catch him anyway. I agree that having afk or leaver is frustrating, the more when it's on purpose. The good news is that LeaverBuster is supposed to be reworked to be stricter. Sadly there is no way how to tell if someone left on purpose or not, so we can't punish people too hard, since everyone can get technical difficulty or real life emergency. And as long as it's not too often, they are allowed to. You can't just ban for a single game.

The another good news is that Riot is developing system to recognize intentional feeders and trolls and ban them right away. But it might take a longer time to make it functional without banning people who had just a bad game.

About smurfs, yeah, I agree there should be stricter policy and probably some promoting of "veteran accounts". But making chat restriction instead of banning people helped since creating smurfs won't allow you to avoid punishment anymore, which is definitely the right way to go. It's not always easy to link smurf and main account. But also note that not everyone who claim to be smurf is one.