Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[JOURNAL] Apologies...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reilight Ryner

11-09-2014

I haven't been able to post any new chapters for any of my stories for a long time now. The main reason is because I am a little... A little? More than a little... busy.

I got college, there are games I want to experience, and my mind is always, and I mean ALWAYS creating fanfics. I can't keep up!

I guess I understand now why it takes many authors years of their lives to write books. If you rush it, you may not make it into what you want it to be.

So, I apologize. Apologies...

RIght now I have around 6 stories that I have to work on, and it really saddens me that my mind is like a production factory, where there's just ONE worker to pack all the products in their boxes and send them to each respective owner and bla bla....

I am sick of this monkey humping pace on this monday to friday course!