Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

skin concept- boxing braum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LamestGamer

11-08-2014

the skin looks casual. but, braum have boxing gloves and boxing championship belt (maybe a blackeye and a missing tooth).
he does not have a shield (not sure about this part because of the huge flavour drawback but the sheild just does not fit in...)

passive: whenever the passive procs you can hear a knockout sound (ringing bell).

winter's bite: braum panches forward and shoots out a giant boxing glove

stand behind me: kind of "tag in" (in tag team boxing) maybe a high five sound or something

unbreakable: braum stands like this (http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/boxer-defensive-stance-15654062.jpg)

glacial fissure: instead of ice phuncing gloves comes out of the ground and punch enemis into the air

aa animation: boxing moves

death animation: tiny figure comes out of the ground, counts 3... 2... 1... and then you hear a bell ringing sound

recall: tiny boxing arena comes out of the ground and braum bouncing bettwen the ropes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodlikeSummoner

11-14-2014

Nice idea, I like the skin (as I personally imagine though). Since we are talking about boxing how about Boxer Vi, as long as we have a basketball player, Darius, on the court why not having 2 boxers to punch it out on the Summoner's Ring?