Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got an amazing idea for League of legends championselect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

codmultikiller

11-05-2014

Hey riot. I got a good idea aboute champion folders in championselect. This works so you can create your own folders where you categorising champ for the roles you will use them for. For exsample you have a ADC folder where u choose all the champions you use for ADC. And the good part is that you can choose yourself who to be in withc folder, so if u like to play tristana or ezreal ap mid you can put them in both the ADC and the MID folder. If you like to play sona mid you can put her in the Mid folder and the Support folder. I want the players to kinda deside who to put in witch folder. The reson i want to make this is so when i know witch role i play i can choose the folder and get a better look on who u can play. This makes it easier to pick in bad times.
U can also make Mage, marksman, tank ect.

Thx for reading this i hope you respond and maybe use some of my ideas. BTW sry for the bad english.

Knuseren21, Codmultikiller

yoniame

11-16-2014

too much work and since the champions are in abc order already it won't change much in the game

knife2268

11-18-2014

I think that this is actually a good idea.

Nathinho

Recruiter

11-20-2014

Great idea!