Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i got banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B7S look

11-05-2014

my friend gave my password in a person and i got banned
i dont know him but i am sure tht he is flaming and nlaming and sometimes i think he is going afk with no reason..pls RIOT HELP ME I LOVE LAGUE AND I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!

i didnt do anytthing.... i had to play lol from this acc 2 or 3 weeks i think

BooLegueanOP

11-05-2014

i agree with you dude and i hate those people\.. i hope to fiind justice

ThEsCrOlLdX

11-05-2014

i feel you man..
i wish riot could help you

Onizuka

11-05-2014

Junior member post, two junior replies and +2? Did you ask your friends to come to your post and post? Pretty lame if you ask me, now to address your issue:

Did you create the banned account yourself or did some friend give it to you?

B7S look

11-05-2014

No. one friend gave this acc to me..
but he dont remember his email and usernme cyz he have another acc(to tell the trush i was boring to make one acc on my own....i hope you ll understand i gave a lot of money on this acc and its not so fair to me...)i hope you ll understand me cyz i want to play lol and i cant

Onizuka

11-05-2014

Then this is not your account and you have no right to use it.
Sharing account information is against Terms of Use. Something you should have known before you spent any money.

I dont see you getting the account back, because it is not your account in the first place.

Unicornqua

11-05-2014

Well, sharing accounts is against the rules. Your account is your responsibility and you are supposed to protect your login info.

You can contact Support, but considering that you didn't create this account at first place is not giving you many chances.

lookandangel

Recruiter

11-06-2014

i feel you man riot plss help that player if you are good

By lookandangel

Adrenalotr

11-06-2014

From the Terms of Use (http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse):

Quote:

Login Credentials. In creating an Account, you will be required to select a unique username and password (collectively, "Login Credentials&quot, which you will use each time you access the Game. You may not share your Account with anyone other than as expressly set forth herein, and you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials and for any and all activities (including purchases and charges, as applicable) that are conducted through your Account. Please notify Riot Games immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials.
Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

"You may not share your Account with anyone"

"you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials"

"The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts"

"You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account"

"may result in suspension or termination of your Account"

Doesn't look good.

Your friend who gave it to you is the one at fault, not you. But that doesn't mean you can just take his account. Play on your own account. If you don't have one, make one.

Dextix LT

11-06-2014

Sucks to be you. Read the rules next time.