Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want advices!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patatrak22

11-04-2014

Hello all!!!I want to know why i lose so many games even if i play good!The elo stuff excist????And why i have so many afks,trolls,unskilled teammates???Can i level up my elo??I'm not playin the pro but normal isn't fun anymore.....Thank you!

Adrenalotr

11-04-2014

You lose games because the matchmaking system is trying to match you with players of equal skill - so that you win half your games, and lose half your games. I can't find good stats on you, probably because a lot of the sites don't reveal stats for players who aren't playing ranked (you're level 18, not 30 yet), but in your past 20 games, you've lost 11 games and won 9. Seems like you are being matched with players of your skill. That means you have to learn to play better, to take advantage of their mistakes, and to not make many mistakes of your own.

You "level up your elo" by winning more games, so that the matchmaking system matches you with better players and you win 50% of games again. This is like a sport. No team wins every game they ever play. If two teams are equally good, they'll have an equal chance of winning that game. That doesn't mean the players don't try to improve.

You will lose half your games anyway, but you'll realize that you are much better than before.

Onizuka

11-05-2014

Normal isnt fun? That is because your normal MMR is low. Give it a few games to adjust and you will see it becomes more fun.