Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just interested

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarebre94

Recruiter

11-03-2014

So let start whit this, i was recently reported i guess( in aram game), cause i got that warning thing after game. I did some research on those warning things and you get them after if few reports so am interested if i can somehow see the reasons why i was reported. As i said am just interested cause after 4 years of playing this game this is the first time i got warning (i dint get banned or chat restricted once).

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

11-03-2014

Greetings.

Did the warning not say that you were reported for a specific report type? If not, then it's not possible to check it.

Zarebre94

Recruiter

11-03-2014

It probably did but i didn't see my bad i guess but one more question if you don't mind. About those warning is it true that they come after certain number of reports or not. In that game a was playing whit 3 premades that reported me i believe.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

11-03-2014

They automatically appear if you receive more reports than usual. If you did nothing wrong, you can safely ignore it.

Just remember that premades don't actually hold more powers in numbers. It's actually likely that their reports are worth less.

Zarebre94

Recruiter

11-03-2014

Ok thank you for responding in such short period.