Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OLD 3 vs 3 map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gari19810

11-02-2014

Hey guys!! i think that the old 3 vs 3 map is better than this one! what do you think?>?

what about a new mode ??? is the old better than the new one????
RIOT GIVE US BACK THE OLD MAP!!

Here i have an ip with other comments about the new 3 vs 3
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iBPOvrfzg

Fivezem

11-05-2014

Another bronze complaining about the new twisted treeline, get over it its 2 years already!

gari19810

11-05-2014

I am not bronze and riot should put some beta modes on pbe !!

Stavorsky

11-09-2014

I played only 3x3 games for 2 years. Then they changed the map. At least I started playing SR because of that

SunSharkLollipop

12-18-2014

Please Riot. Old Twisted Treeline must come back. This new isn't classic game mode.

RasX

12-29-2014

Give us the old twisted treeline!!

TerminatorT597

01-09-2015

Make them both.

• At Classic menu, the OLD one.
  • And in the Dominion menu the NEW one with more altars and other changes to look better for dominion lovers.

By the way Old is Better but it will good to have both of them.

Archmage Pyrokar

01-14-2015

actually 3 years ago i turned 30 and i was only playing 3v3 because the games were shorter and more fun! I liked the jungle and the red buff in the middle! The video was very funny tbh! Over dramatic in my opinion, but still I like some of its' points. The old TT was more fun for me. However, the whole game has changed since then, the jungle is different on SR and a remake of the old TT will take very much time and I don't think riot will bother with it for the time being. I prefer to see a permanent URF mode than old TT return ^_^