Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Vospithran, the Inventor's Spark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

12-26-2014

Quote:
yoniame:
looks nice, but i think his ulti radius is too small for 1,,5 sec channeling. can he move or do sthing while channeling or is it like Lux or Ez ulti?

Mass update incoming for Vospithran and Nezalon soon!

No, he stands still, until the channel ends (like Fiddlesticks R). So he can't do anything while channeling and that's why he can be interrupted from enemies

ShadowConfessor

01-10-2015

Bump (he will be reworked in some parts, I'm bumping, cuz I want you to see him )

ShadowConfessor

01-12-2015

Updated!!! (12.1.2015)

Balances to abilities

ALABALa2

01-14-2015

next time instead of writing what you changed and making the post 200 km just re-write it

ShadowConfessor

01-20-2015

Quote:
ALABALa2:
next time instead of writing what you changed and making the post 200 km just re-write it

Yes, but by this way you wouldn't be able to look if he got buffed or nerfed

Anyway, I've put a Changes Log section after the Animations section, so that the changes made could be read from there and not in the beginning.

ShadowConfessor

02-08-2015

Bump