Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Admin please help me.. :( Chat Ban..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErzincanLee24

10-28-2014

I bought 2 times chat ban.yes I know I should speak ill of the game League of Legend . Please come this time 263 match ban . If you have opportunities, please remove it. 263 is really too much . I will speak ill of a League of Legends game, I promise . I'd like to help you. I bought 30+ and 90+ ban already .

Please do not speak with my friends I'll never talk bad in a lot of games really match 263 . I promise you I will never speak ill of . 400+ chat ban if I talked bad data..

Please...

Adrenalotr

10-28-2014

If you had chat restriction previously, you should have learned to stop being negative, offensive, or abusive in the chat. Others have been chat restricted, and improved their behavior, and were given a shorted restriction, and eventually no restriction. They stopped speaking ill of other players in the game. Why didn't you?

Riot doesn't make decisions based on public forum posts. Talk to Riot Support about your case. You can ask for examples of why you were chat restricted.

Why do you need the chat? Pings are more than enough for most communication, and you still have a few lines of chat to use in every game. Use them positively.

Clinkz Eastwood

11-13-2014

Quote:
ErzincanLee24:
I bought 2 times chat ban.yes I know I should speak ill of the game League of Legend . Please come this time 263 match ban . If you have opportunities, please remove it. 263 is really too much . I will speak ill of a League of Legends game, I promise . I'd like to help you. I bought 30+ and 90+ ban already .

Please do not speak with my friends I'll never talk bad in a lot of games really match 263 . I promise you I will never speak ill of . 400+ chat ban if I talked bad data..

Please...

Nope,you wont get better. Don't lie to yourself.