Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yosemite - LoL crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlasticJesus

10-28-2014

Hi,

Not sure if it's really Yosemite related, but after i updated my os **** started to hit the fan. Crashes when updating, crashes during game, today it started crash during the hero load screen.

I don't know what to do anymore. OS was installed clean, i repaired permissions, reinstalled LoL a bunch of times ... i'm out of ideas.
I never had these kind of issues on Mavericks, i run it on a MBP mid 2010.

Attached is the crash log.

Hope you guys fix this thing because i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one having these issues.

thanks

crash_log.zip

Dingo Dino

10-29-2014

Same man. Same exact problems and its starting to piss me off. RIOT PLEASE

PlasticJesus

10-30-2014

"Greetings Summoner!

Your account ***** now has a level 1 Leaver penalty. This is because in your recent games you have either been AFK (away from your keyboard) for an extended period of time or you disconnected from the game....."

thanks riot...i really appreciate it

Lahev

10-31-2014

Same trouble....

Dingo Dino

10-31-2014

I have a fix that worked for me if any one would like to give it a go. Go into network in system preferences. Click on the active network on the left side, and then to advanced. Go to the DNS section and remove any numbers there, and add these two: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Click apply and see if it works. Let me know how it does!]

Dingo

PlasticJesus

11-01-2014

so far i tested juts one coop game and played with no problems at all after adding those dns. usually i crash on first attempt. thanks

spikedsword

11-06-2014

Hello, i´m on yosemite and have the exact same troubles as you guys. Any progress? i did the DNS thing, gonna try out a game now..

Game 1: OK
Game 2: OK

Ive played 10 games now or so without crashing. This DNS thing worked it seems.