Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElKaracz

Recruiter

10-28-2014

Chce zalozyc temat o botach na dominionie, otoz chcialem pograc przeciwko si na dominionie lecz zawsze do teamu trafiaja mi sie "boty" nie wiem jak to ktos ustawil ale komputer sam mu pickuje postacie, akceptuje gry i w trakcie trwania rozgrywki kupuje na start buty (opcjonalnie) lub inny item a potem ida wszystkie te postacie kolo gornej wiezy i tam stoja do momentu az zgina, sytuacja sie powtaza az do przegrania meczu. Moze sie ktos tym zajac i to sprawdzic? bede wdzieczny...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pl0xxer

11-03-2014

I wanted to play dominion, i got in to a game after very long que just to find out that our team had 2 bots. Please Riot make a system that gets rid of bots or make a report botters system.