Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well that It isnt fair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

I just want to play that game like a normal human ... how I can proove it ? Can I make petition about that What should I do to proove u How I can explain u that isnt fair U just dont get it how u ruin the players pleasure To play that game and u are not making nothing usefull to improve it

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-27-2014

I've told you what you need to do; play the game, use the chat in a constructive manner.

Basically; don't flame.

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

I dont ...

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

dude believe me spectate my games Look them I am not flaming I only get flamed ...

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

u are just dont even try to understand me

Onizuka

10-27-2014

i am dont even either

IoI

02-12-2015

Quote:
Hansiman:
How do you know they were not restricted? Do you have access to their account details? No, you don't.

You still have messages to write in the chat, and you can chat during champion selection, and post-game chat. It's not a chat ban, it's a chat restriction. You decide how you want to spend your available messages.

It's not a bug. This is exactly how the system is designed. You need to show that your behaviour has improved if you want the restriction to end.

well i disagree with you. this system is broken .
even if ur behaviour has improved , there are many crazy kids who report u for no reason.. the system count those reports too. thats really not fair.-

Onizuka

02-13-2015

Quote:
IoI:
well i disagree with you. this system is broken .
even if ur behaviour has improved , there are many crazy kids who report u for no reason.. the system count those reports too. thats really not fair.-

Wrong.