Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well that It isnt fair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

Okay I made this thread because "Riot Support" Didnt answered me correctly even one time so I dont think that chat ban for 3000 games is fair and there are fake reports Which are not fair too I dont know how u can win 3000 games without 1 report I already had 1000+500 games with chat restrict and I finished them and now I get brand new chat restrict which is not fair at all its not even humanely to have that number of chat restrictions for no reason http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/586/7688586i.png

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-27-2014

Greetings.

And what according to you is the "correct" answer? False reports are actually accounted for, and will not get you punished.

It takes a very large amount of real and accurate reports for you to get restricted.

Keep in mind that restrictions lasting over 500 games is essentially a permanent restriction, and is reserved for the most toxic players ingame. It is an extremely high number, and it is just highly unlikely that you would even get close to this amount based on false reports.

Your ingame behaviour is what gets you restricted; not false reports.

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

Every time u answer me like robot the same message I dont think that is fair at all I rly dont think that I deserve that I have been flamed alot and even that players which flamed me didnt were restricted I dont rly feel that is the right punishment for me Explain me how I can flame when I had over 1000 games chat restricted

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

I think that is a bug or sorta because when my chatrestricted was gone I played 1 game without chat restricting

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-27-2014

How do you know they were not restricted? Do you have access to their account details? No, you don't.

You still have messages to write in the chat, and you can chat during champion selection, and post-game chat. It's not a chat ban, it's a chat restriction. You decide how you want to spend your available messages.

It's not a bug. This is exactly how the system is designed. You need to show that your behaviour has improved if you want the restriction to end.

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

They flamed me in /all chat and what now I wont get the skin at the end of season I only play 1000 games to get it Its not fair I am human I cant play over 3000 games I cant comunicate like normal human I cant even say "hi"to the enemy believe me there are more toxic players than me If it is about my nickname Well I cant do nothing about it cuz I used that nickname before the there was the term "flaming"

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-27-2014

Just because other break the rules, it doesn't mean that you are allowed to.

And just because you can find other people that are worse, it doesn't justify your behaviour.

That would be like saying that the police shouldn't arrest you for robbing a store for 100€, since someone robbed a bank for 1 million euro. You both did the wrong thing.

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

Y right and they are free to chat and I am not I should be the flamer RIght SO fair at all isnt it ?

FlameBoy93

10-27-2014

I stopped flaming but the chat restrction didnt ended I dont even chat in game Cuz ill get reported and Now I get another chat restriction Why should be I the wrong person How I can proove that I am frienly with the team when u dont give me a chanse u just make one "working corectly" system and u dont help ur players to improve their plays u just chatban them for ever

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-27-2014

You have messages to use in the chat. Use them wisely. That's how you can show that your behaviour has improved.

But remember that you long restriction requires a lot of improvement if you want it to end, since it is a "permanent" restriction.