Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can you please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tophat

10-27-2014

Hi i'm KARHU2000 and i hate my name, i made it a long time ago. Can you please put Summoner Name Change on sale again because i finally know what name i would put. i don't want to have birth year on it i don't like to have name in motherlaughague because don't like when people look at my name and are like oh he's name is KARHU he from Finland and starts to talk all kinda thrash in finnish.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrenalotr

10-27-2014

Kierrätettävä jäte voi olla esimerkiksi yhdyskunta- tai teollisuusjätettä. Kierrätystä varten jäte tulee lajitella materiaalin mukaan. Yhdyskuntajätteestä voidaan lajitella erilleen ja hyödyntää esimerkiksi lasi, paperi, metalli, pahvi ja kartonki, biojäte sekä energian tuotantoon soveltuva jäte kuten yleisimmät muovit ja tietyt tekstiilit. Hyötyjätteiden kierrätyksestä löytyy tietoa internetistä. Kaupungeissa on usein kierrätyskeskuksia, joihin voi viedä tarpeettomia tavaroita. Jokainen voi kierrättää myös myymällä itselleen turhia tavaroita kirpputorilla.

^literally trash talk

Aren't name changes available for both IP and RP? Putting it on sale gives players an incentive to change, but doesn't take away the ability to change your name. Save up the IP, or fork out the RP for a name change, and just do it.

You should have taken the opportunity when it was available. Name changes were recently on sale. Don't worry, they will be again. The question is just when.

Also, I don't see how this relates to Player Behavior. You're also more likely to get an answer on the name change sale schedule and related questions by posting somewhere more visible.