Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reason Why I Not Play Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WitchDooCtOR

10-26-2014

I really h8 dominion becuase 15/20 games i play im alone in my team because so many ppl are afking. Now i have played 10 games in a row when MAX 2 Of my teammates didn't go top,afk and die so annoying. I hope riot can find a way fix this but until it i will never play dominion again.

A2TW Duck

Recruiter

10-28-2014

I really hate it to because they wanted dominion instead of urf and that annoys me

KMyL

11-02-2014

I'm playing Dominion almost all the time & AFKing people shows from 29'th October, or earlier, when they were some problems (still >.&lt with servers. Sometimes they reconnecting after few minutes, so IMO that's usually servers issues: Sometimes I need relog too.

Big Bad Corpse

01-18-2015

i used to love dominion but because of afks i cannot play it anymore..

see.. once a person disconnect for 1 minute only the game will end so fast and the ball will be in the 5 players goal (ALWAYS)