Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I am toxic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OurBG

10-25-2014

I became toxic. Last few days I caught myself raging at people. I was the most fierce opponent of raging, flaming and everything. But same as lots of threads here I will also state "I just can't take it anymore".

I became a worse player than I've ever been. I fail builds, I fail plays, I miss huge amount of CS... I just see people around me walking around, not having idea what they are doing ..

Yi's using Highlander to get out of base faster;
People going constantly 1v5 and raging;
Top players going 0/10 in the first couple of minutes and starting to rage at the jungler;
All kinds of toxic players that wish me (and usually the jungler) death, ebola, cancer;

So lately I became toxic as well. I've NEVER EVER raged in this game. I still will never wish cancer or death or whatever but still...

When I QQ that I'm constantly losing because of ragers and AFKs people here usually check my match history and go with "Well, you took <item> on <champion>, you definitely deserve to lose all games or "You was with <CS> at <digit> minute?! That's so noob. You deserve those teams".

This is just a game. It shouldn't destroy the mental state of people. And I swear to God - it does.

Riot should atleast SHOW us that something has been done, because now the whole system PROTECTS the trolls, the toxic flamers. Everything is secret, you just click a report and go in the next game to be called retarded fu*k and hope that someone will be removed from this community.

And we all know that those kids are intentionally not punished, because they use tons of RP from their parents' money. So what should we do? Should all normal and good people just abandon this game? Just fu*k it and leave it to the 9 year olds to take over it and just rage at each other till they die from their own rage...

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-26-2014

So all these threads we see about people complaining about being chat restricted mean that Riot does nothing?

Purchasing RP gives you no special treatment. Riot doesn't care if you pay them 0€ a year, or 2000€ a year. If you break the rules, we are all treated in the same manner.

Eruthros

10-26-2014

Quote:
Hansiman:
So all these threads we see about people complaining about being chat restricted mean that Riot does nothing?

Purchasing RP gives you no special treatment. Riot doesn't care if you pay them 0€ a year, or 2000€ a year. If you break the rules, we are all treated in the same manner.

I have a friend with 200+ skins, and he is very toxic. He hasn't any perma ban.
Then, I have another friend, who was same toxic, with 10 skins, and is banned until 2286.

OurBG

10-26-2014

Exactly. If I get several flamers/ragers/intentional trolls in EVERY game when I play average of 7-8 games per day (and sometimes more) - YES, I consider this nothing.

If someone doesn't believe me, I am willing to take him on games with me - to see what it is and confirm that I don't have ONE game without ragers/flamers.

Dextix LT

10-26-2014

Quote:
I have a friend with 200+ skins, and he is very toxic. He hasn't any perma ban.
Then, I have another friend, who was same toxic, with 10 skins, and is banned until 2286.

And LOL has millions of players. Do you really expect that absolutelly everyone gets punished? Nohing has to do with how many skins you have. People constantly complained on these forums when they got banned with their justification that they should not be banned because they hae spent like 500 euros in LOL.

Search for those threads, and you will see that how much money you put into this game has no effect at all.

Eruthros

10-26-2014

Quote:
Dextix LT:
And LOL has millions of players. Do you really expect that absolutelly everyone gets punished? Nohing has to do with how many skins you have. People constantly complained on these forums when they got banned with their justification that they should not be banned because they hae spent like 500 euros in LOL.

Search for those threads, and you will see that how much money you put into this game has no effect at all.

I am just saying.

OurBG

10-26-2014

And I will just repeat. If I get flamers in every 10th game - I will consider "Well, many players, someone slips". Every 5th game - "Well, they are working on improvements".

But every single game getting them - what the system is doing is literally nothing for me.

When I go duo or trio queue I leave 2 or 3 spots for random people. Most of those games all the available spots are filled with toxic players/intentional feeders. (I repeat whoever does not believe me may come with me to see for himself). With that being said - no, nothing has been done. The many puhished are just drops in the ocean of flamers.

Dextix LT

10-26-2014

And what unabusable just and fast system may you suggest? If you are trash talking something you have to come up with a better idea. I am listening. Give us an idea better than the current system, which would be just, unabusable and fast.

OurBG

10-26-2014

So basically I have the right to dislike a movie only if I am able to make or at least write a better one?

If so, then I will have to bend and say that since I am not able to create or figure out a better system (but then again, unlike me, there are people that are getting paid to do it) I must like this one and believe that even that every single spot in my teams is filled with a toxic flamer or intentional troll, the system is perfect.

warmachine1

10-26-2014

For ranked there could be LP distribution against leavers:
Normal loose: -6LP everyone
Loose with AFK: -20LP for AFK & -2LP for rest

It wont deal with feeders & toxic ppl, but will be a first small step.