Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm leaving games and I'm proud of it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h3xfire

10-24-2014

I won't play with people that call me an idot or wish my family death.
Yes I can ignore them but whats the point? I'm doing my best for those guys? Fck no!
Leaving is my best option.

warmachine1

10-25-2014

Then u can't report them!

UnknownToPublic

10-25-2014

L2p,wait for lose and do nothing or go backdoor.
If you leave riot will rape you.

Vojond

10-25-2014

H3xfire,
I was just going to post a flame thread about the stupid player community, because sometimes I feel like throwing the computer out of the window and go find someone to talk with (ironic, people call me a nerd and I have about 2-3 friends and a computer game makes me want a change). Usually, I stay calm in game and then rage after we finish (usually losing, because the flamers rarely care about their own plays, at least in silver).
However, I've never ragequit a game. Never. I simply don't see a reason for that. Ragequit is an extreme option IMO, when somebody becomes excessively racist and/or rude, and by excessively I mean stuff that is worth banning forever, not the "OMG NOOB" flamers.
Besides, by leaving you also hurt yourself. If you really want to hurt them, you should:

a) go back to base and move once in a while, so that you don't get the ban for idling/leaverbuseter, which is not very fair towards those who don't flame and don't annoy.
b) pick anivia and block their way every single time they try to run away from enemies, and then flame them for dying.
c) counter-flame and cause general mayhem.

The b) part is very efficient, because they often just stop. If they stop, you stop too, and have a GG because it's always better when nobody flames. Besides, by leaving you ruin the game even for people who don't deserve it.
Besides, anivia is cool and OP

Onizuka

10-25-2014

That is a great way to get banned yourself without having at least the option to report them.So what you do is stab yourself in the foot and they escape punishment. On top of that, for those teammates that simply want to play and dont wish to argue you are ruining the game just as much as the toxic players.

I dont think you ve chosen a good path.

Trias000

Recruiter

10-25-2014

Quote:
Vojond:
a) go back to base and move once in a while, so that you don't get the ban for idling/leaverbuseter, which is not very fair towards those who don't flame and don't annoy.

The system also detects that and can ban you for it.

h3xfire

10-25-2014

I don't agree that trolling is better than leaving.
When i continue to play, a game with flamers/trolls it's just more stresfull and tiring no matter what I do. I don't feel the satisfaction of flaming back or feeding on purpose cause u only hurt ppl that act decent and the flamer is happy he made you tilt.
I found out afk farming and avoiding fight untill surrender is an option but that makes you lose more time (ppl don't want to ff my games even if we're losing 5-20 or so :/)
Imagine someone would tell you to die when you're playing a football game in real life. Would you ignore him and continue to play? I think in the best case scenario you would just stop playing right?
I'm not saying I don't flame back at all. I sometimes do but it never led to the guy changing his behaviour for better.

Kawaii Satan

10-25-2014

h3xfire, you do exactly whatever you want. It is your game and your choice. No one can stop you from leaving, but you will not leave without its own consequences. As mentioned earlier, when you leave you will not only get reported, you will definitely lose your game, and you will come one step closer to being banned. What happens to the real offenders? They will get to their next game with one less report. In the end you are the one losing.

I have played with flamers, afkers, ragequitter, toxic players and way worse people than you. Simply mute them and be the hero.

Dim Gremory

10-25-2014

Or you could just stop playing LoL until the community gets fixed (never?). Not worth the time imo.

Dextix LT

10-25-2014

Quote:
Or you could just stop playing LoL until the community gets fixed (never?). Not worth the time imo.

Then we should not play any Online pc games at all. BEcause every community in the world has toxic minority which eveyone always notices. But do you notice the good or neutral guys? Nope. Generalising is bad.