Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Divisions, time etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CobaltWIsp

10-24-2014

Hello,
It's always happens, but nobody answered me on an one question: Is it really matter that I am bronze?
I have my own type of playing, nobody is perfect. You could see how others players was writing "bronze noob", "bronze build/style". It's looks like some type of hierarchy in the Middle Ages, but in LoL.
Today I had situation, where players were cursing at themselves because of divisions like animals. Seriously? It's only some sorting of players, i don't see reason to be toxic against players or being better than others.

Sometimes we can see "plz finish fast i need/have to go". I don't understand why people are starting game then later wants to end because of school/work.
I am unlucky, ya'know why? Always in every game, I have a player who must destroy game by trolling or being toxic. Some sort of kids or people with really big problem of addicting from computer always unleash their rage or just quit.
Also today, about an hour ago, i had matche on twisted treeline hexakill, where an ally was cursing on our team ("idiots, leave" "drink bleach", "plz report my tam they are ****s&quot. When one of us said "ur mom" after his sentence with report, he said that this was flaming and threatened him to public screenshots on this forum. Also he said that for this, my friend will have ban on LoL and "No End Season".
Srsly, i laughed hard lol.

I am just playin' for fun, no need to be angry or stressed. Normal game is only a game and nothing more.

I am sorry for grammar/summary mistakes, english is my second language, which i am still learning.

Danteooo

10-24-2014

If you complain about toxic,trolls,leavers that means ur new here
the game developers know it for 4years soon 5th and they dont do nothing about it
and yes there is no difference between bronze silver gold they all the same, plat is where it starts to be interesting, gold is just for those that got lucky while some diamond carry them on season 3, or just guys that had an afk in enemy team on their promotion, they are no way better then any other silver,bronze type of player, most of them even worse just shows you how luck is a huge concept in the matchmaking.[luck to have a troll or smurf in team, luck to have a team that communicate at pick and not pick 2 junglers or 2 supports or 2 top, lucky not to have leavers]
and yes most players cant separate ranked from normal, they play both while thinking they are in LCS thus spamming and raging all over the chat instead of enjoying the game

Onizuka

10-24-2014

Quote:
It's always happens, but nobody answered me on an one question: Is it really matter that I am bronze?

Absolutely not. If you know that you belong and dont complain that you belong higher etc, nobody can say anything. And if they do, that is their problem. Nobody is perfect, dont let them bring you down. Truth is they are probably sad people and they cant even have fun in the game anymore. Ignore or mute them.
Quote:

Sometimes we can see "plz finish fast i need/have to go". I don't understand why people are starting game then later wants to end because of school/work.

I dont understand either. It is basic responsibility to make sure you have AT LEAST an hour of time before starting a game.

Whten you meet toxic people, mute them. This is the first thing to do, mute them right away. They cant offer you anything and they will only ruin your mood. Mute them and report them.
Quote:

the game developers know it for 4years soon 5th and they dont do nothing about it

Nothing? I guess that explains the reports, the tribunal and the chat restrictions.

Danteooo

10-24-2014

dude, ur unranked in eune, i dont care if ur challanger3 on brazil or whatever, when u play here its diffrent players.

Onizuka

10-24-2014

And your point is?

Adrenalotr

10-26-2014

Quote:
Danteooo:
and yes there is no difference between bronze silver gold they all the same, plat is where it starts to be interesting, gold is just for those that got lucky while some diamond carry them on season 3, or just guys that had an afk in enemy team on their promotion, they are no way better then any other silver,bronze type of player, most of them even worse just shows you how luck is a huge concept in the matchmaking.[luck to have a troll or smurf in team, luck to have a team that communicate at pick and not pick 2 junglers or 2 supports or 2 top, lucky not to have leavers]

Stop equating rank with skill, dude. Rank is a visual indicator of skill, but not the same thing. Skill is the ability to win games, specific skills matching specific ways to win.

You've lost more games than you've won, and you blame the team. Maybe 126 ranked games this season isn't enough to get the statistical benefits of the 4-5 split. Or maybe you're a negative influence on your game. Or maybe you just belong where you are. The 4-5 split of random players in your games (assuming you don't duo queue) means you benefit from trolls, leavers, and toxic players because they're more common on the enemy team. Unless you're negative influence on your team, thatis.

(I'm not condoning trolls and toxic players, but their presence actually benefits you if you can use it to your advantage.)

There difference between high Silver and low Gold is tiny, just like the difference between high Silver and mid Silver (where you are). But tiny differences add up. There's no difference between Bronze V and Gold I? How come some people play consistently at a Silver level, while others climb to Gold?

It's not the team's fault you can't get to Gold if you can't win enough games.

Quote:
and yes most players cant separate ranked from normal, they play both while thinking they are in LCS thus spamming and raging all over the chat instead of enjoying the game

False.

Riot have stated that toxicity is much higher in ranked than in normals, which is why they're okay with ranked restrictions forcing restricted players to win a number of lower-stress normal games before being allowed back in ranked. If there's a difference between toxicity levels in ranked and normals, clearly there's a difference in many players as well. I rarely see any toxicity in normals. I see it in maybe 25% of games in ranked.

--

to CobaltWIsp:

If you're Bronze, you're Bronze. And that's fine. The game matches you with player of about equal skill. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. And that's normal, and that's fine. Enjoy your games, and don't let people's attitudes bother you. Not everyone can be in the top 10% of players (for obvious reasons). But everyone _can_ enjoy the game.

warmachine1

10-26-2014

Everything was easier in S2 when rank & MMR was the same thing.