Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Bug??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WitchDooCtOR

10-24-2014

Okay.This happened today when i was playing dominion against bots. First all the other players in my team choosed the champions udyr orianna vladimir and maokai then the game started and no1 typed something chat after exactly 10 seconds all moved to the top point and when they was there they was afk and got killed by the bots and they did it the WHOLE game i was pretty mad after that and spammed they was noobs. Then i played another dominion game and guess what! I happened again with different ppl they choosed vlad maokai orianna and udyr again they was afk 10 seconds then they all moved exactly as the guys b4 and still they typed nothing and was afk when they reached top point. can some1 please help me understand why it was like this. Thanks